West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could say the same about you, a Liverpool fan, coming onto an NUFC board to highlight and criticise our thoughts on LFC.

Like you say, why would you take the time to bother?

Spot on.

Mr.PhilB, p*ss off  :aww:

Do you run this board?

It's not an obsession as such, it's just you're probably the most easy to hate set of fans in the country.

I see, doesn't say much about your rivals does it?  Most clubs fans hate their rivals more than anyone.

Nicely taken out of context Sewelly,  the point was about taking them to other forums.

I like reading other club forums,  I've never copied posts though to take to a Liverpool forum, that's just pathetic tbh, I respond here where you can all have a go back.  It's pretty gutless to do otherwise.

'Gutless' :lol:

It's an internet forum, man. Am I breaking some kind of moral code?

Nicely taken out of context Sewelly,  the point was about taking them to other forums.

I like reading other club forums,  I've never copied posts though to take to a Liverpool forum, that's just pathetic tbh, I respond here where you can all have a go back.  It's pretty gutless to do otherwise.

We are allowed to keep track of one of our young lads who grew up in the area supporting the club and was sold for a British record fee, especially when its not going to plan and he's being sniped to fuk off the self proclaimed 'greatest fans on earth'

If you don't like it, please feel free to fuk right off.

Cheers. :)

A Liverpool-fan on a Newcastle board discussing football in a thread about a Liverpool-player.

I don't see the problem.

Me neither. Plenty of very good posters from other clubs on here.

Don't really understand what he's bitching on about though either.

We are allowed to keep track of one of our young lads who grew up in the area supporting the club and was sold for a British record fee, especially when its not going to plan and he's being sniped to fuk off the self proclaimed 'greatest fans on earth'

To be honest i doubt most Liverpool fans realy believe they are the best fans in the world similar to how Newcastle fans don't realy believe we are the best either.

To be honest i doubt most Liverpool fans realy believe they are the best fans in the world similar to how Newcastle fans don't realy believe we are the best either.

I think you are massively wrong. Go read RAWK for a couple of hours, especially the AC thread, and come back to me on that one.

Guest sydneycove

Have you ever been to Oceania or Asia? You don't understand how these Scouse cunts act down here. See the Scouse Boom Bust Cycle for further reading.

'Gutless' :lol:

It's an internet forum, man. Am I breaking some kind of moral code?

I wouldn't have thought it mattered where you were, gutless is gutless, and moral codes are a personal thing. 

It's not an obsession as such, it's just you're probably the most easy to hate set of fans in the country.

I see, doesn't say much about your rivals does it?  Most clubs fans hate their rivals more than anyone.

Exactly, our rivals are insignificant pond life though who for the best part of 20 years have given us little more than shite to laugh at.

Gonna be gutless again and pull some more quotes from RAWK. This is from when Man United scored their 3rd goal yesterday:

I don´t understand the meaning of this.. Why are the deepest depths of hell reserved for us LFC fans? what the fuck have we done?

What the fuck did we all do in a past life to deserve this?

Shoot me now. Fuck off

When did god die?

I especially hate those c*nts because they are making me hate footy.

One of our fans must have given birth to Gary Glitter.

FFS man.  :lol:

Gonna be gutless again and pull some more quotes from RAWK. This is from when Man United scored their 3rd goal yesterday:

I don´t understand the meaning of this.. Why are the deepest depths of hell reserved for us LFC fans? what the fuck have we done?

What the fuck did we all do in a past life to deserve this?

Shoot me now. Fuck off

When did god die?

I especially hate those c*nts because they are making me hate footy.

One of our fans must have given birth to Gary Glitter.

FFS man.  :lol:

That is indeed ridiculous.

Left Blackburn & Celtic for 'health reasons'. Wonder if that'll happen again.

He left Liverpool when the pressure got too much as well didn't he? That's how it will end again IMO. The fans won't slag him publicly if results dip but behind the scenes it will be a different story. Liverpool will struggle to finish in the CL spot and that's failure considering how much money they've blown on fairly mediocre players.

not sure that quite tells the whole story like

You're absolutely right Mr M.  Dalglish left Liverpool on understandable health grounds,  Blackburn and Celtic were for other reasons. 

Why are you so obsessed with Liverpool on this forum?  Over the last few seasons we've reluctantly sold some of our biggest players but I couldn't care less about the clubs they've gone to, if they don't want to be here fuck them, the clubs they've gone to are immaterial.

Anyone can go on other clubs forums and take individual quotes that are a very small part of the overall fan base thinking, just to aid their own hate, but why the fuck would you take the time to bother?  I read loads of ridiculous statements about LFC, NUFC and other clubs, on here, but I'd have to be pretty anal to take any of them to another forum.

Ermm...how do you expect Newcastle fans to feel about Dalglish. He turns the head of the best left back we've had for years no doubt using his association to Newcastle to keep tabs on our players and you don't think we feel resentful? I'm sure when Torres returns to Liverpool you all give him a marvellous reception while remarking "Fair play Chelsea, unsettling our best striker was a super plan"  :clap:

Left Blackburn & Celtic for 'health reasons'. Wonder if that'll happen again.

He left Liverpool when the pressure got too much as well didn't he? That's how it will end again IMO. The fans won't slag him publicly if results dip but behind the scenes it will be a different story. Liverpool will struggle to finish in the CL spot and that's failure considering how much money they've blown on fairly mediocre players.

not sure that quite tells the whole story like

You're absolutely right Mr M.  Dalglish left Liverpool on understandable health grounds,  Blackburn and Celtic were for other reasons. 

Why are you so obsessed with Liverpool on this forum?  Over the last few seasons we've reluctantly sold some of our biggest players but I couldn't care less about the clubs they've gone to, if they don't want to be here f*** them, the clubs they've gone to are immaterial.

Anyone can go on other clubs forums and take individual quotes that are a very small part of the overall fan base thinking, just to aid their own hate, but why the f*** would you take the time to bother?  I read loads of ridiculous statements about LFC, NUFC and other clubs, on here, but I'd have to be pretty anal to take any of them to another forum.

Ermm...how do you expect Newcastle fans to feel about Dalglish. He turns the head of the best left back we've had for years no doubt using his association to Newcastle to keep tabs on our players and you don't think we feel resentful? I'm sure when Torres returns to Liverpool you all give him a marvellous reception while remarking "Fair play Chelsea, unsettling our best striker was a super plan"  :clap:

I really don't care what you THINK of Dalglish, you're entitled to your opinion.  For me we've never had a better player at Liverpool, and he's up there with our greatest managers, creating the best Liverpool team ever.

I'm certain Torres will get booed for the way he left Liverpool, but I haven't seen LFC fans chase down Chelsea forums just to copy posts and bring them back to a Liverpool forum.  I'm sure some must have, but I haven't seen it, and if I did I'd say the same thing. 

To be fair, we have just as ridiculously OTT posts in every match thread of our own :thup:

This. Some people on here were calling for Keegan to quit about 6 games into his second management stint here when he still hadn't got a win.

Some stuff that comes up in the match threads here aren't that different to the above.

I've seen PhilB's been posting on the forum for a while now, and from what I've seen he's been a canny enough poster. I like the fact that we as a forum have a good number of other teams fans posting here, it's always good to hear their view on their club matters and such. But as the fan of another club you've got to expect to see your club being slated at some point or another, it's just the nature of football and football forums.

Take the good with the bad as it were.