West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RAWK: (100's of comments like these)

'Worst transfer in history'

'Looks like he's left his heart in newcastle'

'No better than N'Gog'

'Would be pissed off had we paid £5m for him'

'Lacks pace'

'No confidence'

'Doesnt work with our pass and move style'

'Has no football intelligence'

'Sell him next window'

'Loan him out to take the pressure off'

'We deserve better'

What's the well spotted thing on that vid?

For those of us who don't want to install s*** at work :shifty:

Andy Carroll outside SJP as a 12 year old or something smiling at the camera.

'Doesnt work with our pass and move style'

Absolute shite from them.  The minute Carroll plays they go long to him, when he doesn't they can't go long as it's only Suarez up top on his own, I don't really see them playing some wonderful pass and move style.  Dogleash isn't a world class tactical mastermind, even though the scousers seem to think so.  They have wasted so much money on such mediocre/half decent ish players and seem to lack a real gameplan from what I've seen so far under his management.

Adapted the formation to accomodate Carroll at the weekend, then proceeded to play without any sort of cohesion, they were void of ideas and looked lost, totally and utterly clueless.  The amount of times were there was no movement in front of the back 4, or players looked uncomfortable with and without the ball was unbelievable. 

I see King Kenny is just blaming it on the refs and refused to comment again on the sending offs on Sunday, probably because the decisions were spot on so he couldn't have a whinge, depressing old cunt.

The Angry Scotsman is starting to rear his ugly head already, glimpses of the final weeks when he was here losing the plot. It will come, its only a matter of time and when the media start to question him he cannot take it and then every decision (paying £35m for Carroll) will come under the spotlight and it will be carnage.

Regardless of where they stand on Carroll, whether he's shite, lazy, or just needs time, 99.9% of them believe 'Doesnt work with our pass and move style' and Carragher is actually taking a lot of flak with this as well (as he's the main culprit for aimless punts up-field to Carroll)

Left Blackburn & Celtic for 'health reasons'. Wonder if that'll happen again.

He left Liverpool when the pressure got too much as well didn't he? That's how it will end again IMO. The fans won't slag him publicly if results dip but behind the scenes it will be a different story. Liverpool will struggle to finish in the CL spot and that's failure considering how much money they've blown on fairly mediocre players.

He left Liverpool when the pressure got too much as well didn't he? That's how it will end again IMO. The fans won't slag him publicly if results dip but behind the scenes it will be a different story. Liverpool will struggle to finish in the CL spot and that's failure considering how much money they've blown on fairly mediocre players.

not sure that quite tells the whole story like

Very early days for Cabaye but I've seen nowt so far to suggest Charlie Adam is any more 'good enough'.

Yep. I actually quite like Adam in the way he looks like a fat pub player but is quite classy, his passing range is good and his set-pieces are excellent. It's the other areas of his game where he'll never be a top player; stamina, mobility, pressuring off the ball, quickness of thought, composure on the ball...he was shockingly exposed against Spurs who played at a high intensity and pressured Liverpool in possession.

Good luxury player for home games, not going to make it at the next level - IMO.

I wasn't even really posting that about how Cabaye would be in terms of their squad because it's very early days for him. Just highlighting the kind of arrogance and self-entitlement that Liverpool fans emanate from every pore.

Guest johnson293

What's the well spotted thing on that vid?

For those of us who don't want to install s*** at work :shifty:

Andy Carroll outside SJP as a 12 year old or something smiling at the camera.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/AC.jpg

Cabaye would fit into their current team easily, they would quickly change their opinion and admit as much if they signed him for £20m or so.

Their midfield is so far removed from just a few years ago when they had Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano and a top form Steven Gerrard in there, it's actually scary.

not sure that quite tells the whole story like

You're absolutely right Mr M.  Dalglish left Liverpool on understandable health grounds,  Blackburn and Celtic were for other reasons. 

Why are you so obsessed with Liverpool on this forum?  Over the last few seasons we've reluctantly sold some of our biggest players but I couldn't care less about the clubs they've gone to, if they don't want to be here fuck them, the clubs they've gone to are immaterial.

Anyone can go on other clubs forums and take individual quotes that are a very small part of the overall fan base thinking, just to aid their own hate, but why the fuck would you take the time to bother?  I read loads of ridiculous statements about LFC, NUFC and other clubs, on here, but I'd have to be pretty anal to take any of them to another forum.

Could say the same about you, a Liverpool fan, coming onto an NUFC board to highlight and criticise our thoughts on LFC.

Like you say, why would you take the time to bother?

Spot on.

Mr.PhilB, piss off  :aww:

Nicely taken out of context Sewelly,  the point was about taking them to other forums.

I like reading other club forums,  I've never copied posts though to take to a Liverpool forum, that's just pathetic tbh, I respond here where you can all have a go back.  It's pretty gutless to do otherwise.