West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest magpie99

A friend used to go to school with Andy when he lived in Low Fell. Apparently, he was a proper chav....cap, trackys the lot. Loved the tabs and Stella and got bullied about a bit by the bigger boys. I must admit, i'd like to see them have a go at him now like.

Kells Lane Primary?

I am a former Low Fell resident though living in Oz now. I was back home for Christmas last year and staying with my best mate and his family on the Fell. His next door neighb our is a copper and on Christmas Day, he was round having a drink and told us Carroll was being sold for over 30 million pounds to.........................................Chelsea.

We all laughed at him but he wasnt far wrong. As it turned out, Liverpool sold Torres to Liverpool for 50 mil, Babbel to a German club for 6 mill and this paid for Carroll 35 mill and Suarez 22 mill.

Guest bimpy474

"He’s Duncan Ferguson without the best bit: the sweatband. A liability off the pitch; an unsightly battering ram on it. If Al Qaeda designed a footballer, he’d be it. Hijack his mind and have him run forehead-first toward the infidel."

"Jimmy Nail’s pet ape"

Even better quotes :D

How do you guys remember a specific claim by a specific poster that was made months ago? It's impressive and incredibly sad at the same time.

It helps when someone made a stupid post yet with so much self assured arrogance just the way Ronnie did above!

Carroll will still collect the caps, goals who knows. He's still got a very good chance of collecting more medals than shearer, but he'll never win the league, not at Liverpool.

Maybe, you never know.

I'm of the opinion that Carroll just needs the right manager, Dalglish is clearly not the man to help Carroll develop.