West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Loan deal for one or two seasons might be the best bet, at least Liverpool get to keep all the loan fee. But to recover the cost of him he'll be spending the next 4 seasons living in Russia.

The best thing is when he does skulk off to Stoke or sum such club haven't we got a 50% sell on clause, so they won't even be able to reinvest his transfer fee properly.

25%.  :lol:

Can't see LFC wanting to sell him to have to pay us more money, would rather let him see out his contract.

Oh god I forgot about that :lol: magical stuff by Ashley

We have a sell on fee?  ;D

Apparently it's not 50% though so don't get too excited  :whistle:

50% or 25% of nothing is still nothing.  :lol:

Aye but it's a whole 25% more of nothing, think of how many imaginary bore holes we could get with all that extra nothing.

Carroll reacted to his second-half substitution by swearing several times in the direction of Dalglish. The England striker claimed the decision to take him off was a “f------ joke” before storming straight down the tunnel when he was replaced by Dirk Kuyt 11 minutes from the end.

:iamatwat:

Carroll reacted to his second-half substitution by swearing several times in the direction of Dalglish. The England striker claimed the decision to take him off was a “f------ joke” before storming straight down the tunnel when he was replaced by Dirk Kuyt 11 minutes from the end.

Swearing at KKK and throwing his shirt on the floor, he's done at LFC.

To be honest I think Stoke would get him back to the level he was at before. They'd suit him perfectly.

Or a reunion with Chris Hughton if they come up.

I'd like to see that actually.

To be honest I think Stoke would get him back to the level he was at before. They'd suit him perfectly.

Or a reunion with Chris Hughton if they come up.

I'd like to see that actually.

Barton on a free from relegated QPR too. :lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

You can see why he'd be furious at being taken off at that point. It served no good to them at all and only allowed Carroll to be humiliated even more than  he already had been.

The best thing is when he does skulk off to Stoke or sum such club haven't we got a 50% sell on clause, so they won't even be able to reinvest his transfer fee properly.

25%.  :lol:

Can't see LFC wanting to sell him to have to pay us more money, would rather let him see out his contract.

Oh god I forgot about that :lol: magical stuff by Ashley

Unreal. Must go down as one of the biggest shaftings in the history of football. :lol:

Swearing at KKK and throwing his shirt on the floor, he's done at LFC.

Life ban from RAWK

Guest mimifrench

Still can't believe you sell him for about £35. Know it was in the last hours of the mercato but it's just unreal when you consider his football level!

Cracking deal by M. Ashley.

But tbh it was quite sad to see him (as much as I dislike him) leaving the pitch like that with your fans waving at him. :undecided:

He's still a Geordie in his heart maybe.