West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

All I know is I want gifs. He fell like ten times. He was on some Ric Flair s***.

Next season we should chant 'Woooooooo' every time he falls over :lol:

A reference that 20 people get.  :lol: I like it.

Let's stop this 'he dived as not to score' nonsense right now.

Would winning a penalty stop us conceeding? No.

At best he dived because he was scared he wouldn't score, not to stop us conceeding.

Stop making excuses for the lad, it hurt a local lad, made number 9, come good fucked off but that's what happened so we need to move on and we have with two ludicrously better replacements.

Guest Chubby Jason

At best he dived because he was scared he wouldn't score, not to stop us conceeding.

Stop making excuses for the lad, it hurt a local lad, made number 9, come good f***ed off but that's what happened so we need to move on and we have with two ludicrously better replacements.

I'm not making excuses for him. It's certainly feesable that he dived to win a pen because he has no faith in his own ability to score. It's down to lack of confidence not because he'd feel bad scoring against us.

Stop making excuses for the lad, it hurt a local lad, made number 9, come good fucked off but that's what happened so we need to move on and we have with two ludicrously better replacements.

Just shows how low his self-belief has become.

:memelol:

Should get fucking slaughtered by the media for that dive. Not only was it blatant cheating, he actually turned down the chance to tap the ball into an empty net and give Liverpool the lead.

He won't though.

Exactly, I'd be LIVID with one of our players if they did that. He showed what he's actually made of today, unfortunately for him he's completely bought into the Liverpool Way. Cheating cunts to a man.

With the class strikeforce we have here now and people still talking about taking him back.  :no:

You what? Feeling sorry for him is one thing but have him back? Not for £5 million never mind 35. He's not fit to polish the Demba's turds.

With the class strikeforce we have here now and people still talking about taking him back.  :no:

Replacement for Shola.

Shola's better, tbh. See his silky skills in the corner? Majestic.

:lol: I mean, in like five years. When Shola becomes manager.

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/horse.gif

a renactment of carrols dive

If you think of the ball as Perch, that's also from later on in the game.

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/horse.gif

a renactment of carrols dive

He bears an uncanny resemblance to the lad as well :lol:

It's always funny watching him foal over.