West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Still love Andy Carroll, lived not too far from me in Gateshead and he rightfully got slated by everyone because he took the money. A fair few of us probably would have if we really were in the situation but he's a victim of both circumstance (the price, timing etc) and his greed.

:no:

Still love Andy Carroll, lived not too far from me in Gateshead and he rightfully got slated by everyone because he took the money. A fair few of us probably would have if we really were in the situation but he's a victim of both circumstance (the price, timing etc) and his greed.

:no:

But lads, he's moved on to bigger and better things. He has a Carling Cup medal, we could never have offered him anything to match that.

No.  :neutral:

Wonder if he's stupid enough to hang around Newcastle after the game? Wouldn't put it past him, he's primed for a wind-up and a night in the cells...or worse.

Aye, was thinking this earlier, would be a fitting end to his day.

Guest Howaythetoon

He has apparently had a bust up with Dalglish claiming he made a mug of him, hope its true :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Andy Carrol - 7 goals in 48 games. Cost 35 million.

Papiss Cisse - 7 goals in 7 games. Cost 9 million.

http://i.imgur.com/nD80C.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my favourite Burns moments.

He has apparently had a bust up with Dalglish claiming he made a mug of him, hope its true :lol:

Dunno how he's done that nice he left the ground before the match even ended. Still though I'll roll with it.  :lol:

Dunno how he's done that nice he left the ground before the match even ended. Still though I'll roll with it.  :lol:

The kid who says he was in The Shark Club said he was already in there when he went straight there after the match.

Guest Howaythetoon

Did he really leave the ground?

Guest BooBoo

Funny today to an extent, but I take limited pleasure in one of our own being taken apart. Dalglish left the lad out to dry today and his confidence will be rock bottom.  For a year for us he was brilliant and played a huge part in us getting back on our feet after the likes of Owen, Viduka and Oba had got us relegated.

Genuinely hopes he moves on from Liverpool and gets his career back on track.

Funny today to an extent, but I take limited pleasure in one of our own being taken apart. Dalglish left the lad out to dry today and his confidence will be rock bottom.  For a year for us he was brilliant and played a huge part in us getting back on our feet after the likes of Owen, Viduka and Oba had got us relegated.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSqGVj2zUsjqDTv8cCZtQHVKGPXp8PQZpiCBxtm_I3Z5xOycyAgQ

Absolutely shambolic management by Dalglish to take him off when he did! I was genuinely astounded at how someone with his experience would actually make such a horrific decision. And to think the majority on RAWK still support this clueless bag of shit...incredible.

Carroll is a Liverpool player and got exactly what I would expect opposition players to get at St. James'. Fuck him and fuck that vile red shirt he plays in.

Agree with that

Well said. :thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm torn. Everyone knows I don't rate the lad whatsover but he's a Geordie and I know for a fact he hates it at Liverpool and didn't really want to leave. From what I can gather when we rebuffed their 30m offer Carroll, on the advice of his agent, went to the club and pretty much said if you believe I'm worth that kind of money, pay me the going rate for such a player. The club told him to stop being silly and that he had just been given a new 5 year deal. Come back in the summer basically. What happened in between the transfer request and actually signing for Liverpool is not known but I guess the club couldn't say no and Carroll and agent saw the ££££ signs.

At the end of the day though, he could have said no and stayed. Mind Nufc could have said no too, but howay, £35m for Carroll?

He's not our problem so fuck him basically.