West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Abysmal man-management by Dalglish by the way. 10 minutes to go, game pretty much lost, so give a fragile player the chance to be singled out by 52,000 people baying for his blood by "hauling" him off. :lol:

Was just about to post that,  thought he was betrayed by his manager.  He was getting stick throughout the game and subbing him in front of the fans who were giving him stick was really going to hurt him.  Not suprised he stormed off down the tunnel.

Andy Carrol - 7 goals in 48 games. Cost 35 million.

Papiss Cisse - 7 goals in 7 games. Cost 9 million.

http://i.imgur.com/nD80C.gif

:lol::lol:

Just think, we sold Carroll for £35m and bought a new front three of Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse for about £15m, it's crazy.

Andy Carrol - 7 goals in 48 games. Cost 35 million.

Papiss Cisse - 7 goals in 7 games. Cost 9 million.

http://i.imgur.com/nD80C.gif

Outstanding use of a gif. Holy shit.

Watching the downfall of Carroll was definitely a highlight of today. Today we destroyed whatever was left in the lad. Good.

I dunno man, it does sound damn cruel when put like that. His dive was awful but I don't dislike him like some do on here.I will always be thankful for his performances in the championship and the £35m. His mistake is plain to see and that's painful enough for the lad without us crucifying him, I took pleasure in almost everything today but not his tunnel exit

Watching the downfall of Carroll was definitely a highlight of today. Today we destroyed whatever was left in the lad. Good.

I dunno man, it does sound damn cruel when put like that. His dive was awful but I don't dislike him like some do on here.I will always be thankful for his performances in the championship and the £35m. His mistake is plain to see and that's painful enough for the lad without us crucifying him, I took pleasure in almost everything today but not his tunnel exit

:thup:

He attempted to cheat against the team who give him a chance in the game. Hope he chokes on his horrific hair.

He attempted to cheat against the team who give him a chance in the game. Hope he chokes on his horrific hair.

:lol:

Kenny D subbing AC is not far off from when John Gregory (iirc) subbed Ginola a minute before H/T @ St James Park. Awful man management.

Or Fergie bringing on a low on confidence and match fitness Owen against us when he got destroyed by the crowd :lol:.

I was willing to give him leeway. Not after that dive. What good is saying "I'll not celebrate if I score" if you're quite willing to cheat to win a penalty?

Kenny D subbing AC is not far off from when John Gregory (iirc) subbed Ginola a minute before H/T @ St James Park. Awful man management.

Or Fergie bringing on a low on confidence and match fitness Owen against us when he got destroyed by the crowd :lol:.

and he's still at fuckin manure...

The dive, the fall when Tiote tackled him, the countless whining etc - all I had for him, the 5% all gone. Have we literally just witnessed the absolute rock bottom of Andy Carroll? What a fall man, you had it all here and you left - and your club is better for it. Thanks for taking one for the team, and by thanks - really, just fuck off.

Guest ThievingMagpie

Still love Andy Carroll, lived not too far from me in Gateshead and he rightfully got slated by everyone because he took the money. A fair few of us probably would have if we really were in the situation but he's a victim of both circumstance (the price, timing etc) and his greed.