West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***ing funny this.

Seems a weird one if it actually isn't just a wind up. He needs to be starting this season wherever he plays and wont get ahead of Cisse or Ba. Even if the latter does leave I can't see Carroll working with Cisse. Not against the move if he is happy to bench warm, he will undoubtedly get games given the amount of games we have, but not the pacey winger-cum striker i think we need.

Be astonished if this one actually happens, although I am sure he would be desperate to come home!

You can't? I think he would be perfect foil for both Ba and Cisse if we were to play 2 up front, probably better than Ba and Cisse together.

Your probably right actually, I was thinking about playing 4-3-3. Provided we fill the wings and midfield with pace and creativity it could work nicely. If we get Carroll back to his best Cisse/Carroll front line would scare the s*** out of defenses. Bully-boy tastic!

O0

Would give us plenty of options to taylor our starting tactics to the opponent and change the game if needed.

Guest bimpy474

Hearing that it has been rejected.

ITK can fuck off as they dont exist.

Not claiming to be 'ITK'. Just passing on what I have heard down here.

Okey Dokey but i have my beady eye on you pal......:D

Similarly to the De Jong saga, I really didn't see envisage the club being in a position/favourable to spending £10m+ on a striker who wouldn't be a starter.

I wouldn't want us to spend that much if the money could go towards getting the Debuchy deal over the line and another established CB - be that Douglas, or whoever else we're looking at.

£17m? Would be absolutely fucking fuming if we paid anything like that for the lumbering shithouse, money-grabbing, ungrateful cunt. Think who Carr could find with that sort of money to play with.

£17m? Would be absolutely f***ing fuming if we paid anything like that for the lumbering shithouse, money-grabbing, ungrateful c***. Think who Carr could find with that sort of money to play with.

Well, we can wait till the end of the season to see if he's worth it, can't we? Don't worry about that for now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-look-to-bring-andy-carroll-1143980

£17m permanent says the mirror..................................

£17.5m would be funnier :lol:

Don't believe them for a minute, and this is why:

Newcastle are also prepared to pick up Carroll’s £75,000 wages in full - another demand by Liverpool to any other clubs after his signature.

Absolutely no fucking chance :lol:

£17m? Would be absolutely f***ing fuming if we paid anything like that for the lumbering shithouse, money-grabbing, ungrateful c***. Think who Carr could find with that sort of money to play with.

We won't. He'll be back to his best, then refuse to return to Liverpool and they'll have to sell him to us for lower.

Guest bimpy474

I would trust Pardew's judgement if he wanted him. He has at least earned that much.

Mixed feelings about this should it come true.

This is the point, if Pard's didn't want him we wouldn't be bidding.

Trust the Silver Fox i will.

Guest Spiria

If he really wants to come back, I want him to be pay with minimal wage. Do you have "le smic" en England ?

As if we would man :lol:

Guest bimpy474

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-look-to-bring-andy-carroll-1143980

£17m permanent says the mirror..................................

£17.5m would be funnier :lol:

Don't believe them for a minute, and this is why:

Newcastle are also prepared to pick up Carroll’s £75,000 wages in full - another demand by Liverpool to any other clubs after his signature.

Absolutely no fucking chance :lol:

But thats just a Mirror story, we have no idea yet what the figures will be, i'll bet your left bollock thats a guess, just like most of the shit they print.