West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's a sensible middle ground, as well you know.

im sure there is. just like last summer when a lot of people on here were going nuts over not signing a striker. look how that turned out in the january transfer window. have faith. just because every other fucker is spending crazy money doesn't mean we have to.

I got talking to a bloke I regularly see but had never talked to before. He works for WH and told me about Douglas being a right greedy git. He said at that WH still hoped to get AC and would buy - we'd offered 1M for the loan then a further 11M if we stayed up. AC's dad wants him back up here.

What seems to be happening here is that AC doesn't want to go to WH, Rogers doesn't want him and Lpool will not do business with as we're taking the piss. I understand Lpool still owe us 18M which is what they want for him.

I got talking to a bloke I regularly see but had never talked to before. He works for WH and told me about Douglas being a right greedy git. He said at that WH still hoped to get AC and would buy - we'd offered 1M for the loan then a further 11M if we stayed up. AC's dad wants him back up here.

What seems to be happening here is that AC doesn't want to go to WH, Rogers doesn't want him and Lpool will not do business with as we're taking the piss. I understand Lpool still owe us 18M which is what they want for him.

thought we got the £35mill up front?

What a load of bollocks.

It'll be a marvellous day when Ashley buggers off.

yeah, i cant wait to get back to the freddie shepherd days of signing michael owens for £17million.  :undecided:

Whilst i'm happy with the model we currently have, not budging an extra million here and there to get a player that would improve the side immensly is insane.

What seems to be happening here is that AC doesn't want to go to WH, Rogers doesn't want him and Lpool will not do business with as we're taking the p*ss. I understand Lpool still owe us 18M which is what they want for him.

What a load of bollocks.

It's what we he reckoned. I'm not into ITK bollocks; I'll happily pm one of the Admin with why I believe my source is genuine (what he tells me could be shite).

What seems to be happening here is that AC doesn't want to go to WH, Rogers doesn't want him and Lpool will not do business with as we're taking the p*ss. I understand Lpool still owe us 18M which is what they want for him.

What a load of bollocks.

It's what we he reckoned. I'm not into ITK bollocks; I'll happily pm one of the Admin with why I believe my source is genuine (what he tells me could be shite).

It's bollocks. Derek crowed about how the lot got paid upfront and charged them £12k interest, if that was incorrect Liverpool would have been all over it considering how much of a mug we've made of them already.

That's not a bad move for them.

Why do you put yourself through this out of choice?

Through what?

supporting this club :lol:

and the pain it brings.

:lol: All I know from sports is pain. This is nothing, man. Being a Newcastle fan is like Christmas morning for Bills fans.

That's not a bad move for them.

Why do you put yourself through this out of choice?

Through what?

supporting this club :lol:

and the pain it brings.

:lol: All I know from sports is pain. This is nothing, man. Being a Newcastle fan is like Christmas morning for Bills fans.

fuck me thats bad. :lol: