West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally I'd have good footballers over business models, sensible plans or any other s**** any day.

Aye f*** sensible plans.

Has to be a happy medium though - QPR are pissing money on "good" players but when they inevitably go down this season or next they are gonna be left with massive debts and players no one will pay for.

I was being sarcastic with "Fuck sensible plans"

Colin Young ‏@cyoungdailymail

Pardew on Carroll `It was a political move that was not going to fall our way. Lpool gave us £35million. I wish him all the best at WHam.’

10:22 PM - 30 Aug 12

Colin Young ‏@cyoungdailymail

Pardew on Carroll `It was a political move that was not going to fall our way. Lpool gave us £35million. I wish him all the best at WHam.’

10:22 PM - 30 Aug 12

Pretty much sums it up, we were taking the piss. Rodgers egged us on a bit as well.

Guest optimistic nit

Personally I'd have good footballers over business models, sensible plans or any other shite any day.

you and freddy shepheard would have been like peas in a pod.

to be honest i was very critical a few pages back, but actually i'm a bit annoyed he's not here now. would have been very useful this season. That said i'm extatic that he's not at liverpool, because there was always the danger that half way through the season Rodgers would realise Carroll is exactly the player Liverpool needed this season and they would start shooting up the table. As it is i'm looking forward to watching another season of liverpool dominating games and either drawing or losing except for the odd suarez wondergoal.

I'm not that fussed about Carroll but I am very worried about the striker situation. It'll be ridiculous if we come out of the transfer window with Ba, Cisse and only Shola on the books.

hoping we can hold on to all them three

Personally I'd have good footballers over business models, sensible plans or any other shite any day.

to be honest i was very critical a few pages back, but actually i'm a bit annoyed he's not here now. would have been very useful this season. That said i'm extatic that he's not at liverpool, because there was always the danger that half way through the season Rodgers would realise Carroll is exactly the player Liverpool needed this season and they would start shooting up the table. As it is i'm looking forward to watching another season of liverpool dominating games and either drawing or losing except for the odd suarez wondergoal.

Difficult to tell if this is a piss take tbh. Can anyone who's spelling includes optomystic or extatic be taken at face value?  :undecided:

Guest optimistic nit

Difficult to tell if this is a piss take tbh. Can anyone who's spelling includes optomystic or extatic be taken at face value?  :undecided:

I'm pretty sure if liverpool actually tried to intergrate Carroll into their system he would score just as many, if not more, goals than suarez.

I'm not that fussed about Carroll but I am very worried about the striker situation. It'll be ridiculous if we come out of the transfer window with Ba, Cisse and only Shola on the books.

Better than last season. Especially if you factor in the option of playing one main striker in a 4-3-3 etc..

Better than last season. Especially if you factor in the option of playing one main striker in a 4-3-3 etc..

Which is the best formation for our squad if you ask me. No need to start Ba and Cisse every game, save it for the weaker prem teams.

I am ITK, the deal is worth 22M if a full transfer goes through at the end of it this excludes wages. West Ham pick that up.

Go home

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/

Totally lost with that link, I have never posted as ITK and wouldn't unless I was told up front as I have been. Take it as you will but we were on the table but wouldn't be considered because of the deal we dealt.