West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

West Ham will get him imo. Carroll may want to come back here but if the offer's good enough from West Ham, he's off there. If Carroll's worried about settling in, he'll have his mate Nolan to help him get through the good times and bad. Carroll didn't really have much support at Liverpool (unsurprising when you're working with c***s like Carragher, Gerrard, Suarez, Dalglish, etc.) but I really do think Nolan being at West Ham could sway Carroll's decision. Sure, his home is here but he has alienated a lot of the locals so he's going to have to do a lot of work to do if he wants to get himself back in people's good books (mine included, still don't want him back).

:lol: No they won't.  Would be hugely surprised anyway.  Have this post for your sig if I'm wrong.

Sooo, looks like I called it.

Mind you though, my opinion on the whole situation has changed since my post above (circumstances change after all). Would have done with him coming back...

BBC Sport Verified ‏@BBCSport

Liverpool's Andy Carroll is in London to finalise a season-long loan move to West Ham. Expected to undergo medical in next few hours #whufc

7:02 PM - 30 Aug 12

Rodgers desperately didn't want us to get him. I'm pleased with how this has worked out, didn't particularly want the lad back

juliette ferrington ‏@juliette_grace

AC: " I know Sam & he was a massive reason for me coming. When I worked with him at #NUFC it was great so it was a no-brainer really."

lol

That's why he turned them down the first time :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Pisses me off how clubs from West Ham can go from "it would take a miracle now to sign that player" to "He's here!"

We're just constantly "we're not signing him. Seriously, we're not signing him."

AC: " I know Sam & he was a massive reason for me coming. When I worked with him at #NUFC it was great so it was a no-brainer really."

lol

Not wrong tbf.

lol

Not wrong tbf.

Massive and no-brain are certainly words I'd use...