The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Before long ITV will be employing that god-awful woman commentator from MOTD.

"Benjaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it's threeeeeeeeeee-niiiiiiiiiil!"

Get back to the sink. :thup:

Just as long as she doesn't commentate on any Charlton games that this man is playing in.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/uploads/Zhi_Z-07.jpg

Marc Walton scored 2 for Blyth yesterday in a 3-2 win over King Lynn, Julien Joachim got 1 the King Lynn goals.

SAFC U18 beat the Boro U18 2-0. Both the Newcastle born Liam's (Hubbnock & Noble) scored. SAFC now top of the U18 League by 2 points with 2 games in hand.

Guest marky555

Craig Doyle on ITV lastnight, fuckin hell, doesnt he endorse some fucking awful double glazing company?

ITV

must literally have no money left after paying for the rights going off lastnights performance. So bad. In every way.

Guest Geordiesned

I turned over after Swansea scored their 2nd goal last night as the coverage from Fratton Park was giving me a headache. Completely amateurish all round from presenter to commentary to camera angles to editing.

Craig Doyle on ITV lastnight, fuckin hell, doesnt he endorse some fucking awful double glazing company?

ITV

must literally have no money left after paying for the rights going off lastnights performance. So bad. In every way.

"They were doing this 25 years ago, who would have thought they would be doing this now."

Never fucking heard of them :lol:

Guest north shields lad

That everton team is about as bad as i ever seen them. And liverpool didnt create a chance hardly. 90 minutes and we all seen was one touch of genius from Torres. Still i suppose no one forced me to watch it.

That everton team is about as bad as i ever seen them. And liverpool didnt create a chance hardly. 90 minutes and we all seen was one touch of genius from Torres. Still i suppose no one forced me to watch it.

And we're going to go to Liverpool and attack?

You're really tempting me to pick apart the rest of your post.