The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest timmy boy

They're only still in this because of the incredibly retarded away goals rule.

Not sure how that is fair in the slightest, surely they should count in normal time but not in extra time.

to any spuds fans comin on here to spout ur usual s****:

u r still cockney fuckin c***s.

That just makes you look pathetic

makes u look like ur on ya own.

Their fans make themselves look ridiculous every year with their 'breaking the top 4 this year',  just because they got to a final they are going to lose it makes you act like a immature t***?

to any spuds fans comin on here to spout ur usual s****:

u r still cockney fuckin c***s.

That just makes you look pathetic

makes u look like ur on ya own.

I agree with dcmk.

both cockneys like lads?

Mature argument.

My life doesn't revolve around how Spurs perform, funnily enough.

Not sure how that is fair in the slightest, surely they should count in normal time but not in extra time.

It's pointless and makes absolutely no sense. It benefits the big boys if it goes to extra time as they've got more depth and stamina than clubs like Burnley. You could see how much Burnley were tiring towards the end there in comparison.

Agree with this. Shocking how the away side in the second-leg gets an extra 30 minutes to get the away goal. Any other competition and Burnley are through.

Guest timmy boy

Eagles and Blakes legs had completely gone in extra time, they were out on their feet and how did Akinbiyi once cost 5 million pounds his touch was woeful.

very true. Gives the first leg home team an unfair advantage especially considering the draw is totally random

I remember we got knocked out at Goodison years ago because of that rule. It's totally nonsensical.

Guest kingdawson

And people wonder why people hate f*cking Spurs.

because we won a match?

We were shite tbf but the stats is pretty ridiculous reading. They scored 3 out of their 3 on target chances and we missed bucket loads.

Alnwick, Gunter,  and Huddlestone were absolutly shite.

Guest kingdawson

Can't believe people think Spurs are safe.

In the league?

:nods:

We're not safe in the slightest. Our team is full of gutless cowards who have little to no heart. Saying that, i honestly think this performance can toughen them up a bit.

Oh and Taarabt needs games ffs.

Can't believe people think Spurs are safe.

In the league?

:nods:

We're not safe in the slightest. Our team is full of gutless cowards who have little to no heart. Saying that, i honestly think this performance can toughen them up a bit.

Oh and Taarabt needs games ffs.

Seriouis yellow streak running through that team KD,you are spot on.And Churchill near as damn it said so afterwards.

They're significantly better than us.

There's a Luka Modric difference imo, and that's it.

Their squad is much deeper, and has alot more talent. I would kill for Thudd/JJ/Zokora/Palacios/Modric. The only area of the pitch we are better is goalkeeper, and tbh Gomes has been coming along nicely.