The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Must've got lucky here got to see the goal with only flash of ads in the build up. Yet another reason why ITV should not be allowed to cover anything sporting related.

At least "Julian" Lescott is man of the match. Nice one Rider.

Just how shit can ITV get?

My guess is even shitter, they never cease working on ways to be worse.

:lol: Watch their news if you can put up with it, main story pretty much David Beckham is playing a friendly in Glasgow tonight.

Just sent my congratulations to an Evertonian mate of mine, got this back:

'Cheers mate. Shithouse injured, torres shagged out and that little cunt suspended into the bargain. Happy days!'

Says it all. Fuck off Liverpool.  :pow:

Just how shit can ITV get?

My guess is even shitter, they never cease working on ways to be worse.

:lol: Watch their news if you can put up with it, main story pretty much David Beckham is playing a friendly in Glasgow tonight.

That's one of the things I hate about football on ITV, if you forget to turn it over straight after the match you can sometimes end up watching their shitty news by mistake. If you don't manage to turn it over quick then your brain starts to melt and you die. I left the room when the footy finished and I can hear the news on in there, but I daren't go back in now, it's far too dangerous!!

Just sent my congratulations to an Evertonian mate of mine, got this back:

'Cheers mate. Shithouse injured, torres shagged out and that little cunt suspended into the bargain. Happy days!'

Says it all. Fuck off Liverpool.  :pow:

:lol: Get in

I actually enjoyed the game tonight.  ???

It was cagey and tight but I don't need a game to be helter-skelter to enjoy it. Two good teams working hard and trying to force a mistake from their opponent is just as exciting as a sloppy, error-strewn 3-3 imo.

There you go. :dontknow:

Has anyone seen David Moyes's interview

He looks like he wants to cry

Never seen anything like it!

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Sport/Headlines/0,,12555~1548403,00.html

Just watched that before. Very weird!

He usually just makes sarcastic comments or answers in as few words as possible when he doesn't like the question. This spat with Victor must have upset him.