The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Sheff Wed fans are always good.

I think our fans have been a bit off the boil for a few seasons now. Can you blame us?

At least we turn up though.

I really really like that club, and have done so for well over 10 years.

I think our fans have been a bit off the boil for a few seasons now. Can you blame us?

Wow. I feel exactly the same. Their pretty much my second team....I always look out for their results. Strange... :o

Our fans today have been absolutely f***ing magnificent.

5-0 down on 93 minutes and they're still all you can hear.

The only time i heard them was when the camera went on them once and about a quarter of them were singing. By the 88th minute YNWA was all you could hear. How can Liverpool, who are boring as fuck normally, suddenly give Barcelona a run for money as the best team to watch in europe.

Sayint that id love to see where they would be without Gerrard, head and shoulders above anyone in the world right now.

I lol'd.

I didn't think you could follow up the idiocy of your "our players are as good as Liverpool's players" post, but damn, that's a close second.

Guest firetotheworks

The only time i heard them was when the camera went on them once and about a quarter of them were singing. By the 88th minute YNWA was all you could hear. How can Liverpool, who are boring as f*** normally, suddenly give Barcelona a run for money as the best team to watch in europe.

Sayint that id love to see where they would be without Gerrard, head and shoulders above anyone in the world right now.

Lionel Messi would disagree, and so would I.

Guest kingdawson

Wow. I feel exactly the same. Their pretty much my second team....I always look out for their results. Strange... :o

Yeh i've always liked them. In the midst of all my spurs posters i had as a child, i remember having a massive David Hirst poster, and a Ritchie Humphries one too. Always wanted them to do well.

Also have soft spots for Fulham and Qpr.

Barcelona will beat ANYONE in their way this season. Phenomenal side.

I was watching Channel 4 news and they described Liverpools win (and I quote) as "gorgeous". Gorgeous? Fuck off! :puke:

I'm confident we'd beat Barcelona over two legs. I feel confident of beating anyone on current form.

The only time i heard them was when the camera went on them once and about a quarter of them were singing. By the 88th minute YNWA was all you could hear. How can Liverpool, who are boring as f*** normally, suddenly give Barcelona a run for money as the best team to watch in europe.

Lionel Messi would disagree, and so would I.

So would Dani Alves and Xavi.

Guest north shields lad

Yeh i've always liked them. In the midst of all my spurs posters i had as a child, i remember having a massive David Hirst poster, and a Ritchie Humphries one too. Always wanted them to do well.

I dont like any other english team

Guest north shields lad

I wouldnt say Gerrard is better or worse than Messi, but you carnt compare them, its like comparing a moter bike to a car. After Messi, i carnt think of anyone else near him. He is fast, can pass, tackle, shoot, take free kicks penaltys. head the ball, defend. Dont think ther is anything he carnt do.

Just wish England knew how to use him, playing him behind the CF is without doubt the best posistion he can play in.

ZIDANE AGREES WITH ME.

Guest Heneage

Michael Johnson is still "Injured" and finding it difficult to deal with the mental aspects of Premier League football. (Taken from one of City's coaches).

Michael Johnson is still "Injured" and finding it difficult to deal with the mental aspects of Premier League football. (Taken from one of City's coaches)

STILL? FFS.

We were meant to be whacking £8 million bids in for this fucker & he cant even play football!!! FUCKING SHAMBLES!!!

Guest kingdawson

I dont like any other english team

Well done.

Guest Heneage

Michael Johnson is still "Injured" and finding it difficult to deal with the mental aspects of Premier League football. (Taken from one of City's coaches)

STILL? FFS.

We were meant to be whacking £8 million bids in for this fucker & he cant even play football!!! f***ing SHAMBLES!!!

If anyone we should have gone for Elano which we apparently did but were turned down. From chats with people with bits of insider knowledge, we viewed DVD's of Donadel and they were looking for a left back as well. But from the bits of stuff they knew they were a feeling that they never intended to get many in. Bidding for Johnson was just daft really. His problems were common knowledge prior to the coach confirming them.

How's Henry done at Barca, generally speaking?

Done rather good, generally speaking,

Aye, on average good. One poor season, and one brilliant season so far.