The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

still waiting for this diagram

http://ocw.mit.edu/NR/rdonlyres/Physics/8-334Spring-2008/CourseHome/chp_displacement.jpg

Why is there some stuff with arithmetic progressions?  :dowie:

I dont f***ing know i just searched "one dimensional" and it came back with that. Looked pretty f***ing impressive and also it looke dlike it had a goal  :kinnear:

absolutely brilliant counter attack. ridiculous passing from Park and Rooney. lovely finish by CR.

Man Utd are simply a class above.

Everything about that goal was superb. The vision and then execution of the flick from Ronaldo to start it off, the first touch from Park to put it in his stride and pass into Rooney's path...Rooney's touch and pass for Ronaldo, and then the finish. Quality.

Poor spectacle. Blatter will ban all-English semi-finals for this. ;)

Wonder what odds I could get on next seasons Champions League QF draw throwing up 2 all-English ties. Then each winner subsequently facing each other in the semi?  :pow: 

Guest Mcdonald36

United are so one-dimensional. All they know how to do is score ffs.

..and defend, and counter, and go more direct, and vary their game, etc, hence them not being one dimensional, you woeful, woeful man.

Where's that diagram...

United are so one-dimensional. All they know how to do is score ffs.

..and defend, and counter, and go more direct, and vary their game, etc, hence them not being one dimensional, you woeful, woeful man.

Where's that diagram...

Whoooooooooosh.

:lol: