The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Albert Square

Fucking sickens me that players like Fletcher get to CL finals and players like Shearer didnt. Fletcher is a journey man getting to finals with the aid of world class players around him, glad he isnt getting to this one, as harsh as it sounds.

Darren Fletcher has been robbed tbh. He got the ball. Clearly.

Feel bad that he'll not have a chance to play in the final. He's one of the more honest footballers these days, and has pissed all over Fabregas from a great great height tonight.

Fletcher :lol: That will surely be overturned, looked like a good last ditch tackle ala Beye on Robinho.

do they even overturn cards in european competition?

Only got Giggs, Scholes, Berbatov, Tevez to bring in. Fergie will be gutted.

Guest guinness_fiend

United are so one-dimensional. All they know how to do is score ffs.

..and defend, and counter, and go more direct, and vary their game, etc, hence them not being one dimensional, you woeful, woeful man.

Where's that diagram...

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-sarah-palin-whoosh.jpg

United are so one-dimensional. All they know how to do is score ffs.

..and defend, and counter, and go more direct, and vary their game, etc, hence them not being one dimensional, you woeful, woeful man.Where's that diagram...

:mackems:

I hope that's overturned, feel quite bad for Fletcher there.

I hope it's not, so he's in the squad against Hull on the last day.

Been very good for them this year.

true, from the very first game of the season in which he was their best player.

Fucking sickens me that players like Fletcher get to CL finals and players like Shearer didnt. Fletcher is a journey man getting to finals with the aid of world class players around him, glad he isnt getting to this one, as harsh as it sounds.

He was shit and laughed at a few years ago but there's a reason that Fergie includes him in the starting eleven over players like Scholes and Anderson. And it's not because he feels like the other players need a rest.

No appeal. Harsh as f***. :laugh:

Only reason we waited 5 minutes to find that out was because Blatter was furiously crossing out current rules and scribbling some bollocks about identity in the margins.

No appeal. Harsh as fuck. :laugh:

never understood why they do that in europe & international tournaments. is it really so hard to say the ref got it wrong? for instance, when blanc missed the world cup final cos Bilic did that over the top dive, just stupid that he wasnt allowed to play.

Take it out on Hull Darren lad, there's a good man.

I'd have just let him score tbh and not risked it, but obviously in the heat of battle that's hard to do so I'm talking shite of course.

:kinnear:

Hopefully he'll get it overturned! surely it should be!

Fucking pathetic if not (which I suspect they probably won't).

Commentator man said there ain't nothing such a thing in the champeeens league.