The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Titus Shambles once again Wigan's star player

Decent coaching goes a long way.

Defending isn't about talent, it's about coaching, discipline and organisation, without that talent is useless. Titus had the ability, but none of the rest, now he's getting it, it's no wonder you never see him having the piss ripped out of him on MOTD or whatever.

Why did Andy O'Brien look like a kingpin at times under Bobby and Titus always looked like he was going to f*** up every two minutes?

Whilst i agree that Bruce's faith in Bramble will have helped him, the main reason why he's performing much better is because he hasn't got 50,000 people on his back.

Andy O'Brien never looked like a kingpin under Bobby tbh

Yes he did.

I'm with Ronaldo on this one- O'Brien just made me feel so nervous when he got on the ball. I've never been a fan of his,tbh.

If we had a much better player alongside Woody, instead of O'Brien or Bramble, then we would've pushed Man Utd all the way.

O'Brien was never the same after that Bergkamp goal at the Gallowgate imo. We had to play Arsenal 3 times in a fortnight and you could see the fear in his eyes after the third game.

He was solid at best and a nervous wreck after those games - Bergkamp tortured him.

O'Brien was never the same after that Bergkamp goal at the Gallowgate imo. We had to play Arsenal 3 times in a fortnight and you could see the fear in his eyes after the third game.

He was solid at best and a nervous wreck after those games - Bergkamp tortured him.

I thought Bergkamp rounded Dabizas?

Just pinpointing the period of time he went from 'steady' to 'a nervous wreck'.  :thup:

I miss him... :(

Guest Stephen927

Stephen Carr in action for Birmingham atm. Just made a surging wobble down the right side.

Might just about make it back into position by half time.

Might.

Spurs and Blackburn get points at Hull, watch us go there and lose :rolleyes:

standard, couldn't even beat them twice when they had some of their better players rested.

They were playing with the fucking reserves and we still didn't manage to score a single goal.

Still, your talkin about the team that couldn't beat Derby last season so its not really that suprising.