:)

Will blatantly be:

Arsenal V Porto

Barca V Chelsea

Man Utd V Villarreal

Bayern V Liverpool

Guest Heneage

Just had a real Fuck My Life moment.

Was watching the penalties and Arsenal were celebrating. I said "God being a Footballer looks bloody fun doesn't it Dad?" At which point the camera cuts to 4 of the Arsenal players semi-naked hugging and kissing. He just looked at me and went "Oooh now does it".  :-*

:mackems:

Hopefully Arsenal get United to stop this quintuple rubbish

Man U would destroy you, tbf.

Can't see any one stopping them atm, bar possibly Barcelona. They look like they control every game, and that there's always another level for them if they need it.

Vucinic's pen was probably the worst I've ever seen. I still don't know what the fuck he was thinking  :nope:

About half of the pens were poor efforts. Both keepers should have saved more than 1 really.

Love a penalty shootout when your team isn't involved  :thup:

:mackems:

Hopefully Arsenal get United to stop this quintuple rubbish

Man U would destroy you, tbf.

Can't see any one stopping them atm, bar possibly Barcelona. They look like they control every game, and that there's always another level for them if they need it.

COMEON DONT DESTROY MY POST WIN OPTIMISM

Seconds of not concentrating on players and were out, do players not know you cant only watch the ball?

Vieira and Figo needs to stop playing football as quick as lightning.

As much as Mourinho as a manager is a refreshing personality, the Inter I saw tonight/2 weeks ago were identical to the team I've seen for the past 4-5 years in the CL.

Vucinic's pen was probably the worst I've ever seen. I still don't know what the f*** he was thinking  :nope:

About half of the pens were poor efforts. Both keepers should have saved more than 1 really.

Love a penalty shootout when your team isn't involved  :thup:

Nah - Jenas in Malaysia was even worse than that.

Guest quklaani

Seeing Vieira playing that poorly was very enjoyable.  Seeing Scholes play so poorly...not so much.  I doubt he'll start again in Europe unless we've no choice.  Giggsy on the other hand just seems to turn it up a notch whenever theres a big game.

Problem with Inter is that every single one of their players are massively over-rated, to the level that they believe their own hype. Ibrahimovic is a shining example of this.

just the players ?

Guest kingdawson

Ibrahimovic, every time i see him play he suprises me. I think he can't get any shitter but there he is, having another stinker.

Problem with Inter is that every single one of their players are massively over-rated, to the level that they believe their own hype. Ibrahimovic is a shining example of this.

just the players ?

Good point. The tea over there is bloody awful.

Guest quklaani

He wouldn't look nearly so bad if he didn't spang a shot over from a stupid angle every five minutes.  Berbatov was largely terrible bar a few good touches, same with Ibra, but nobody will really notice because he wasn't trying to make the game all about himself.

Berbatov does anonymous really well sometimes...  :undecided:

He wouldn't look nearly so bad if he didn't spang a shot over from a stupid angle every five minutes.  Berbatov was largely terrible bar a few good touches, same with Ibra, but nobody will really notice because he wasn't trying to make the game all about himself.

Berbatov does anonymous really well sometimes...  :undecided:

both actually anonymous most of the time (overated). they just dont have that "cutting edge of highly rated striker". yes ibra does score lot at serie A but italian league seems has lost their quality that they have long time ago.

inzaghi, nistelrooy, toni, klose, batigol (striker god) & much more.... have that "cutting edge" when you see them

Guest kingdawson

Have people seen the game today? Zlatan was one of the only players putting in a performance for christ sake, could have had 1-2 goals.

Today was just one of those days, post-out day all the way.

It was just seconds of crap concentration by the defence that ruined the whole game, life goes on.

Then you woke up?.