The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Arsenal unlucky?  I don't think so.

Play should have continued when Lehmann brought down Eto'o, meaning Giuly's goal should have stood.  Not forgetting Eboue's pathetic dive to win the free kick that Arsenal scored from.

Arsenal were very lucky to be 1-0 up, not unlucky to lose 2-1.  It was justice.

How many brilliant chances arsenal had in the first 20 minutes if they had 11 men whole match, and Giuly kept his goal, it would have been an easy win tbh!

Arsenal unlucky?  I don't think so.

Play should have continued when Lehmann brought down Eto'o, meaning Giuly's goal should have stood.  Not forgetting Eboue's pathetic dive to win the free kick that Arsenal scored from.

Arsenal were very lucky to be 1-0 up, not unlucky to lose 2-1.  It was justice.

How many brilliant chances arsenal had in the first 20 minutes if they had 11 men whole match, and Giuly kept his goal, it would have been an easy win tbh!

:lol:

Aren't they playing Slovakia too? Seems a complete waste of time - not going to be particularly competitive as Slovakia are average at best.

Very arrogant statement. Slovakia (like most teams at that level) have some very decent players (thinking of Hamsik, Skrtel, Vittek, etc.). It is very important that England go out and handle their business quickly.

Aren't they playing Slovakia too? Seems a complete waste of time - not going to be particularly competitive as Slovakia are average at best.

Very arrogant statement. Slovakia (like most teams at that level) have some very decent players (thinking of Hamsik, Skrtel, Vittek, etc.). It is very important that England go out and handle their business quickly.

Pretty average if you ask me. About Nigeria's level.

Its hardly a test like playing France,Spain,Brazil,Argentina etc etc would be though is it?

They'll come stick everyone behind the ball & be delighted with a draw.

This is a team who've been beaten by Slovenia, Ukraine and Cyprus is recent games, who disrespect to them Id fancy England to beat & I'm no England fanboy, couldn't have given shit when they didn't qualify for the Euros - actually made it a better tournament as the coverage had no hype, make all non game time broadcasting time be England focused.

Ahh! :lol: What have I done to deserve any of this?!

Actually, you are right Mr. Disco. I didn't realise the Slovakia match was a friendly, and that's why I perceived your comment as really arrogant. Slovakia are not the ideal team I'm sure, but it is probaly very difficult to find a decent match that day since the majority of the teams in WCQ will be playing on that date.

Actually, you are right Mr. Disco. I didn't realise the Slovakia match was a friendly, and that's why I perceived your comment as really arrogant. Slovakia are not the ideal team I'm sure, but it is probaly very difficult to find a decent match that day since the majority of the teams in WCQ will be playing on that date.

True, the cynic in me would say the FA have only planned it to make a bit of money back.

Only joking with you mate  O0

Guest palnese

HT: Norway u-21 vs. England u-21 0-2. Goals from Fraizer Campbell and Adam Johnson.

The pitch is shocking. More snow on it than grass..

Guest Alan Shearer 9

That's an insult to Slovakia tbh

Guest Heneage

While I totally acknowledge Slovakia have some top players, especially Hamsik, but man for man we should comfortably beat them.