The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Poland has just set a new national record with a 10-0 win against San Marino, their largest one in history. The first goal came after 22 seconds  :aww:

Still 3 minutes left

And it means absolutely nothing, might aswell have started playing head tennis at 2-0.

It's a tight group, goal difference might matter in the end.

Poland has just set a new national record with a 10-0 win against San Marino, their largest one in history. The first goal came after 22 seconds  :aww:

Still 3 minutes left

And it means absolutely nothing, might aswell have started playing head tennis at 2-0.

Games against the worst team don't count.

Still 3 minutes left

Games against the worst team don't count.

I thought those games were crossed out only after the group stages when all the teams that finished second were compared against each other. Doesn't make sense to me that the team that does finish with a better goal difference after all the group games won't qualify.

Alain Hutton is quality. Real shame he only signed for Spurs fairly recently else I'd love for us to sign him. Like the look of Scott Brown as well, comes across as a bit of a dickhead but has a great engine.

That Argentina score isn't really what we want to see the day we confirm we're also naming a legendary forward with no managerial experience to take over as manager. :lol:

:lol: I'm guessing all that initial goodwill for Maradona is gone now. I'm struggling to believe (altitude or not) that a team that included Zanetti, Heinze, Maxi Rodriguez, Mascherano, Messi, Tevez, and Gago has lost to Bolivia.

That Argentina score isn't really what we want to see the day we confirm we're also naming a legendary forward with no managerial experience to take over as manager. :lol:

:lol: I'm guessing all that initial goodwill for Maradona is gone now. I'm struggling to believe (altitude or not) that a team that included Zanetti, Heinze, Maxi Rodriguez, Mascherano, Messi, Tevez, and Gago has lost to Bolivia.

I'm not sure the word 'lost' is strong enough there.

Was out watching the Scotland game. Thank fuck for that. Every Scotland game I have ever seen we have never won comfortably. Hutton is a fucking brilliant player.

No, Hutton is not brilliant, the icelandic left back tonight is utter shit and the only player of the lineup who actually plays in iceland.

The Scots were so lucky to win this, just like the earlier match this fall in Reykjavik. They have nothing to be proud of imo, their manager is a clown and should me sacked tbh.

Was out watching the Scotland game. Thank fuck for that. Every Scotland game I have ever seen we have never won comfortably. Hutton is a fucking brilliant player.

No, Hutton is not brilliant, the icelandic left back tonight is utter shit and the only player of the lineup who actually plays in iceland.

The Scots were so lucky to win this, just like the earlier match this fall in Reykjavik. They have nothing to be proud of imo, their manager is a clown and should me sacked tbh.

It's alright, I'm a Scotland fan, I know the pain your feeling. Probably much more.

f*** me if that little s**** robbie keane hadnt scored I would be +£220 right now too.

Me too. My accum was going f***ing great and i was ecstatic when John Terry Scored.  9 games went my way and just Robbie f**ing Keane popped up last minute . OOOO luck o' the irish. F**k you leprechaun .  :dowie:

This is crazy, Argentina gets beat 6-1 by Bolivia, this must be a April Fools joke, cause i would never in my lifetime expect that result. Lets just hope Brazil goes and rips Peru apart. Not much left before that match gets going.