The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest neesy111

blackburn will go down next season along with stoke, and the premier league will be better for it

allardyce's luck will run out finally and i'll be the first celebrating cos i fucking hate the fat cunt

Blackburn fans singing "Cheer up Alan Shearer"  :rolleyes: ???

Because Shearer gives a fuck about Wigan v Blackburn

Probably why they're singing it.

From 606:

From Rob, Manchester, via text on 81111: "Alright Jonathan? Blackburn fan here. Never have I seen a worse win in my life. I know it's three points but I am just embarrassed that my club has gone as low as playing anti-football. If we stay up, Big Sam out."

:lol:

Guest Mucky01

Blackburn were always going to get out of the kak because of the players Mark Hughes assembled were physical and could fit into the methods of Hippo Head.

From 606:

From Rob, Manchester, via text on 81111: "Alright Jonathan? Blackburn fan here. Never have I seen a worse win in my life. I know it's three points but I am just embarrassed that my club has gone as low as playing anti-football. If we stay up, Big Sam out."

:lol:

Oh how familiar that sounds

Jamie Redknapp reckons you wouldn't be able to jump as high if holding 'a pound of sugar'. Speak for yourself Jamie. :lol:

Is that even an idiom? Does that phrase actually exist?

Jamie Redknapp reckons you wouldn't be able to jump as high if holding 'a pound of sugar'. Speak for yourself Jamie. :lol:

Is that even an idiom? Does that phrase actually exist?

Fuck knows, but 1lb wouldn't impede a small child. :laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

i dnt agree with all this giggs for player of the year stuff. surely it should be gerrard?

Lampard for me, even though he's not even nominated.