Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

You're the one completely oblivious to reality. People like you need your easy targets, fair enough. Xisco may have been very poor, may have badly wanted out at the end of the summer '09, but there's nothing whatsoever to suggest he refused to play for the reserves other than meaningless paper gossip.

Guest prestonj1989

Having re-thought my comments and read others, i am now of the opinion that Xisco is a legend and should be back on Tyneside within the hour!!!

No one is claiming he is/was a 'legend'. There appears to be a lack of evidence regarding the reserve team issue. Also, going back to where you said he never performed when on the pitch I can only fully disagree. The very few minutes he got on the pitch he never played bad, in fact occasionally done well.

Having re-thought my comments and read others, i am now of the opinion that Xisco is a legend and should be back on Tyneside within the hour!!!

No one is claiming he is/was a 'legend'. There appears to be a lack of evidence regarding the reserve team issue. Also, going back to where you said he never performed when on the pitch I can only fully disagree. The very few minutes he got on the pitch he never played bad, in fact occasionally done well.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest prestonj1989

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Another insightful post. Well done.

"another"?

I'm sure if you look most of my posts are "insightful"

Just coz i laughed at your last post you came out with that statement.

I think you'll find i have explained myself in every other post i have made.

"Another insightful post. Well done" is canny ironic now eh.

Anyway, just to keep you happy. Xisco has always wanted to be here, never refused to play in the reserves (i totally made that up) and played well every time he was called upon.

Some clever people on here...

Another insightful post. Well done.

Guest Roger Kint

I never called anyone a name. O0

No you just chose to make childish remarks and suggested Ronaldo and Xisco had sex.......bravo for such maturity!

No you just chose to make childish remarks and suggested Ronaldo and Xisco had sex.......bravo for such maturity!

I bet he was as hurt as you are by that remark.

I'm so sorry.

I hate making people cry, it's just not in my nature.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm so sorry.

Thanks for backing up my point about you acting like a patheitc little kid

Guest toonlass

I'm so sorry.

Thanks for backing up my point about you acting like a patheitc little kid

Careful Roger. He'll be questioning your sexuality next.

You haven't expressed a single point with any validity or evidence to back it up. All you have done is made false claims then accused fellow posters of homosexuality when they dare debate the authenticity of your claims.

Essentially, you're an idiot and that is why I described you as 'shit'.

You haven't expressed a single point with any validity or evidence to back it up. All you have done is made false claims then accused fellow posters of homosexuality when they dare debate the authenticity of your claims.

Essentially, you're an idiot and that is why I described you as 's***'.

Nowt like going to the extreme.

I bet you are a mad nutcase!!!