Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give the lad a chance - there is no real risk to this at all and potentially alot to gain. No fee, 4/5 month contract.

We have no money, limited players and are very much at the wrong end of the table.  What do people expect?

Oh, I'll give him a chance. I very much hope he proves me totally wrong.

Still, I can't see that he will make the necessary impact. Especially as he is foremost not a player in a position where we need strengthening more. He has a bit of pace that might other player be lacking, but that's about it. He'll most likely need this pace though to chase all those balls going astray because of the poor quality of the passing of most of his team mates, especially from central midfield...

Three news articles and a video interview on .co.uk for our new out of contract free transfer signing  :blush:

Hopey desperately trying to keep his job. Llambias has his eye on it I reckon.

craig hope is one man I'd love to see strung up. cringeworthy embarassment to humanity.....urgh *spits*

Guest Stephen927

If he still has that blistering pace then he won't be a bad alternative to Martins. Sure as hell can't be dumber than him.

Can he play up front as an out and out striker? We are desperate for some pace and goals.

I'm sure he can yeah, check him out on youtube, although pace isn't everything - hopefully he'll still have a poacher mentality in the box

Can he play up front as an out and out striker? We are desperate for some pace and goals.

I'm sure he can yeah, check him out on youtube, although pace isn't everything - hopefully he'll still have a poacher mentality in the box

Luques mint on youtube.

Yes if he still has his pace of course.

Scored some crackers in his time although a few years back

Look on the bright side then, he could provide an alternative to Martins.

Luques mint on youtube.

well yeah but if you have no clue about someone its a good place to start.

Luques mint on youtube.

well yeah but if you have no clue about someone its a good place to start.

the worst possible place to start, if we only saw the best aspects in players then forums would die out as we wouldnt have anything to bitch about.

Yes if he still has his pace of course.

Scored some crackers in his time although a few years back

Look on the bright side then, he could provide an alternative to Martins.

Or as a 4-3-3

Martins                          Lovenkrands

Owen         

I wouldn't mind seeing Martins on the right of a 433, might be he can cut inside more and get shots in.

He played on the right hand side predominantly against Spurs in the 4-1 and was superb. Tore O'Hara to pieces that day.

I wouldn't mind seeing Martins on the right of a 433, might be he can cut inside more and get shots in.

<b>He played on the right hand side predominantly against Spurs in the 4-1 and was superb. Tore O'Hara to pieces that day.</b>

It was against Tottenham mind.  :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

I think he will be a useful addition to the squad.

Exactly.

Proven player. Know the British football. Can do a job until the end of the season. Just not good enough.

Guest toonlass

Exactly.

Proven player. Know the British football. Can do a job until the end of the season. Just not good enough.

TBH though, I felt the same about Sibierski and look what happened

Exactly.

He done alright in Europe but didn't do anything of note in the Premiership.

Guest toonlass

Exactly.

Sibierski? I thought he did a canny job for us, scored some important goals.

Exactly.

Sibierski? I thought he did a canny job for us, scored some important goals.

He was pretty shite in the league. As I said he done ok in Europe, but I can't remember him pulling up any trees in the Premiership.