Peter Løvenkradns signs cøntract tø end øf seasøn

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 days to earn a contract?

Get yourselves to SJP lads, they're doling them out to any fucker.

Better than sending an Argentinian international back home 2 days into a one-week trial like Sam Allardyce did isn't it?

3 hours more like.

Better than sending an Argentinian international back home 2 days into a one-week trial like Sam Allardyce did isn't it?

Who?

Haway man you cant rubbish this signing, we could mock signing Liverpools 18th choice cm, a loan signing that his new club didn't want as they had better & striker who has not scored many goals but in La Liga because we thought we were going to go places. Now we are in the shite, so lets get a few fuckers in who have been around the block & hopefully they will hit the ground running. We can go back to 5 year plans, signing potential & all the other bollocks that comes when you have played 0, lost 0 in the pre-season.

Was Aldo not really out shape when he came here? Obviously he has went away got some fitness back but these thing happen when players are on trial.

Sort of defending big Sam sends a f***ing shiver down my spine.

Isn't that what Allardyce famed himself for though? He also played pretty much that whole season too, so I'm sure if Racing could get him fit and playing in time for the season, then we could have.

Was Aldo not really out shape when he came here? Obviously he has went away got some fitness back but these thing happen when players are on trial.

Isn't that what Allardyce famed himself for though? He also played pretty much that whole season too, so I'm sure if Racing could get him fit and playing in time for the season, then we could have.

People think that but I remember Jardel & there are others his methods could not work on.

Yeah, we should have waited until the full week was up so there wouldn't have been any chance of him being involved against Blackburn.

If we had waited the full week, he'd have been on about "Wise and his cronies" taking their sweet time identifying whether a player is good enough when we desperately need bodies.

If we hadn't given him a contract, he'd have been on about how "Wise and his cronies" were wasting our time by bringing shit players to trial.

There's just no helping some people.

People think that but I remember Jardel & there are others his methods could not work on.

So it was Allardyce's fault then...

not much reaction on the schalke forum but two forumers think we'll get him playing well and that schalke will regret letting him go.  :thup:

Got a link?

http://www.forum-aufschalke.de/thread.php?threadid=210003&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=24

3rd post from bottom, ran it through babelfish.

they have an english section too but it looks pretty empty

So it was Allardyce's fault then...

The player didn't impress at his trial thats it. I am not really aresed either way if I am honest, as I more bothered about who we are going to sign in this window atm.

not much reaction on the schalke forum but two forumers think we'll get him playing well and that schalke will regret letting him go.  :thup:

Got a link?

http://www.forum-aufschalke.de/thread.php?threadid=210003&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=24

3rd post from bottom, ran it through babelfish.

they have an english section too but it looks pretty empty

Thanks - just had a look through and with my pidgin German picked up the following:

They call him PISTOL PETE

They all seemed to be gutted he was going and thought the Manager hadn't given him enough chances

His injury record isn't great but he's had bad luck

They all seem to think he's a nice fellah,

And in between all the "Good luck Pistol Pete" posts there seemed to be an NE5 type debate going on, too many players leaving, their Manager is shite, not enough money being spent, high wage earners being sold, and Uli Hoeness being compared to Hitler and Sadaam Hussein and Stalin. Then someone saying "wot's that got to do with this thread"

You know  - the usual.