The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

Would rather just keep things the way they are right now, a good fun kick about that doesn't take itself too seriously.

just been thinking. if this game takes place and i play,i'll be very close to 42yrs and a bit overweight...haven't played a competitive game (5-a-side) since sept 1999, 11-a-side since may 1999.

could be highly embarassing for someone should i skin therm where as i'm old and out of shape and therefore have nowt to lose.

just been thinking. if this game takes place and i play,i'll be very close to 42yrs and a bit overweight...haven't played a competitive game (5-a-side) since sept 1999, 11-a-side since may 1999.

could be highly embarassing for someone should i skin therm where as i'm old and out of shape and therefore have nowt to lose.

Mad, i will be 41, when this game takes place, whilst im not overweight, i cant run anymore,..i hadnt played, im not kidding 11 a side since 1990, its worth it for that one moment in the match, when you get the opportunity to get the old magic out and show these young boys how its done.

Mad, i will be 41, when this game takes place, whilst im not overweight, i cant run anymore,..i hadnt played, im not kidding 11 a side since 1990, its worth it for that one moment in the match, when you get the opportunity to get the old magic out and show these young boys how its done.

all i need is 10minutes......1 minute to show what i had.....8 minutes to recover then 1 minute to kick wullie.

all i need is 10minutes......1 minute to show what i had.....8 minutes to recover then 1 minute to kick wullie.

sounds like my game on sunday, except i tried to kick Nixon and couldnt even catch that non-athlete.

sounds like my game on sunday, except i tried to kick Nixon and couldnt even catch that non-athlete.

there's a thought.

it's like one of those 1 bullet 2 target scenarios.

Guest Heneage

Just wait for round 2, I'll have shipped some weight then. Be like Martins on Hypia.  O0

Just wait for round 2, I'll have shipped some weight then. Be like Martins on Hypia.  O0

Or a Sloth chasing after Butt?

jay jay sea is that you?

jay jay sea is that you?

i think ive been reading too many of his texts,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stephen927

Today I ran from Argos to the car cos it was raining.

Seriously, you guys are in trouble, I've got Linford Christie levels of fitness going on.

Do we have 22? Are teams staying the same or are we going to mix them up?

I think those who played last time should have priority and remain on the same team.

Any new players can then slot into any free places.