The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

OK I want to confirm but exams start the 18th of May and I might need time for some last minute panic revising should I have one on the Monday so I'm going to have to delay confiriming I'm afraid.

Revise before the last minute?  :frantic:

OK I want to confirm but exams start the 18th of May and I might need time for some last minute panic revising should I have one on the Monday so I'm going to have to delay confiriming I'm afraid.

Revise before the last minute?  :frantic:

Far too sensible.

Guest Stephen927

I bagsy my spot alongside the Nut that I missed out on last time.  :snod:  :razz:

I bagsy my spot in your passenger seat if Venkman isn't going. :razz:

Please? :)

No room, I like to stretch my legs out onto the passenger seat.  :lol:

Aye it's no bother.  :thup:

I bagsy my spot alongside the Nut that I missed out on last time.  :snod:  :razz:

I bagsy my spot in your passenger seat if Venkman isn't going. :razz:

Please? :)

No room, I like to stretch my legs out onto the passenger seat.  :lol:

Aye it's no bother.  :thup:

Wicked, thanks a lot :thup:

late afternoon/early evening I suppose.

1) gives people a chance to recover from drink-related activities on saturday after the match

2) its not slap-bang in the middle of the day so those people with non-football 'commitments' (wives/girlfriends, children, jobs, etc) can play.

Shamelessly upped. Played ninety minutes today, most of which in a defensive midfield capacity. Not bothered about that though, just good for fitness levels etc. We did win 2-0, so I can't have been that bad.

Shamelessly upped. Played ninety minutes today, most of which in a defensive midfield capacity. Not bothered about that though, just good for fitness levels etc. We did win 2-0, so I can't have been that bad.

go on, i bet you could.

Guest Heneage

Nixon set for an hour on comeback trail.

www.bbc.co.uk/sport

Tonight see's the return to action for Italian U21 international Kristiano "Nixon" Heneage. He is set to get an hour in a behind closed doors game this evening, as he sets out on the difficult come back trail following an indifferent debut for the Red team.

The youngster 20, is set to play as Centre back this evening upon request of his manager, something the midfielder has no problem doing. "I play anywhere, for me is no a problem. I come to England to show what I can do, if that means stopping the goals then so be it"

With free entry the crowd is expected to be at around 10-20, in what is the first of a number of schedule matches for the tricky winger who is attempting to regain fitness after a long spell on the sidelines with Pizza.