New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

Indeed... annoying that they've not got blue shorts.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4138/85677651.jpg

:lol: there's simple and then there's taking the piss. That could be any plain white kit. Oh but look at the shorts there's an England badge in white too of course!!

Ye I like it. Didnt at first but seeing it properly is different...

As for our new home strip- I expect we'll be getting wiffs of it in the coming weeks- they normally release pictures of it around April.

The England shirt isn't bad, but it looks like a polo shirt you'd wear down the pub more than a football shirt.

I'm all for simplicity in a shirt, but IMO it's nothing special.

Released at this time of year precisely for that reason. This will make Team England a shitload as people can wear it to go out better than some other recent ones. Will be a massive seller imo

The England shirt isn't bad, but it looks like a polo shirt you'd wear down the pub more than a football shirt.

I'm all for simplicity in a shirt, but IMO it's nothing special.

Released at this time of year precisely for that reason. This will make Team England a shitload as people can wear it to go out better than some other recent ones. Will be a massive seller imo

Yeah I think it will as well, I'm just personally not a massive polo shirt fan.

That image above doesn't help much either as the top button is done up and most chav/pikey types tend to wear their top button done up round my way.

Guest Ebolarama

In the end, who really cares? Very rarely do Championship players get picked for England, so our attention won't be diverted by them stealing our players next season at least.

Oh-hohohohohoho!