New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

:lol:

God awful kit, MOST AMAZING ADVERT EVER!!!! :frantic:.

fyp :pow:

Who the fuck is that man? Why does he show Italian style? Why does the kit show Italian anything?! VISITMALTA.com ffs.

Who cares? It's got a scooter man, a fucking scooter!

God awful kit, MOST AMAZING ADVERT EVER!!!! :frantic:.

fyp :pow:

Who the f*** is that man? Why does he show Italian style? Why does the kit show Italian anything?! VISITMALTA.com ffs.

Who cares? It's got a scooter man, a f***ing scooter!

http://hem.bredband.net/andjen/pic-scooter2.jpg

yeah! back in the uk! 3am! scooter! yeah!

> he's a bit like james brown in that respect, just shouts his name and yeah a lot  ;D

i'll photoshop some mock advert for our new away shirt with jimmy nail wearing it, with the caption 'double bollocks man'

That West Ham shirt is fecking awful.

THAT, you eel-bothering cockney WANKAHS is divine retribution for copying our colours, you kitstealing scrotes.

I've got vague memories of being lectured by a Villa fan when I said something about Villa playing in claret and blue, said something like "We do NOT play in claret and blue, that's West Ham. We play in (insert some very similar sounding colours)"

But that could have been another team, it could have been the other way round (West Ham don't play in claret and blue, that's us) or I could have dreamt it. Actually, it could have been a team I referred to as just playing in sky blue I was corrected on.

THAT, you eel-bothering cockney WANKAHS is divine retribution for copying our colours, you kitstealing scrotes.

I've got vague memories of being lectured by a Villa fan when I said something about Villa playing in claret and blue, said something like "We do NOT play in claret and blue, that's West Ham. We play in (insert some very similar sounding colours)"

But that could have been another team, it could have been the other way round (West Ham don't play in claret and blue, that's us) or I could have dreamt it. Actually, it could have been a team I referred to as just playing in sky blue I was corrected on.

Could you have just been sitting at home playing FM after a big night out?

It's more than possible :lol:

It's more than possible :lol:

I don't think there is a Villa fan alive who would not refer to our primary colour as claret.

The use of the term 'sky blue' is something almost every Villa fan would pull you up on, though.

It brings to the mind thoughts of that team down the A45 who play in said colour and loathe us (which is reciprocated by utter disinterest).

New Rangers shirt

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/710204.jpg

Feel like puking everytime I see one of them >:D

I feel like that every time I hear Oasis. Funny old world eh?

Probably got something to do with the fact that they also follow Celtic, you don't have to be that sectarian like.

Guest toonlass

New Rangers shirt

Probably got something to do with the fact that they also follow Celtic, you don't have to be that sectarian like.

Wasn't even aware of that. Thought they were Citeh. You shouldn't be that narrow-minded like.

New Rangers shirt

Wasn't even aware of that. Thought they were Citeh. You shouldn't be that narrow-minded like.

They are citeh but being part Irish and born Catholic they are of course also Celtic supporters

Guest toonlass

New Rangers shirt

They are citeh but being part Irish and born Catholic they are of course also Celtic supporters

Good for them, even more reason for me to dislike them then, eh?  O0

New Rangers shirt

Good for them, even more reason for me to dislike them then, eh?  O0

Suit yourself I suppose