Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Ah well at least we don't have to pay him any more as he's in breach of contract.

When asked about the news by Sky Sports Kinnear refused to comment:

http://the-lulz.com/albums/userpics/10001/Dog_cupcake_tease.gif

Whatever happens this season with this incredible football club, this will always make me smile, no, will make me laugh out loud.

Absolutely priceless  :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7859723.stm

"Sadly, this just smacks of a desperate attempt to engineer a move away from Newcastle United," said Kinnear.

"Okay, I got a little tongue-tied - but if I had a pound for every time I've mis-pronounced a player's name down the years, then I'd be a very wealthy man indeed."

N'Zogbia has been reportedly linked with moves to Aston Villa, Arsenal, Spurs and Lyon, but Kinnear insisted no club had made an offer for the midfielder who signed a five-year contract in 2007.

"There have already been plenty of quotes attributed to Charles during January, saying he is interested in leaving for other clubs," added Kinnear. "But the truth is we haven't received a formal offer for him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/7859723.stm

"Sadly, this just smacks of a desperate attempt to engineer a move away from Newcastle United," said Kinnear.

"Okay, I got a little tongue-tied - but if I had a pound for every time I've mis-pronounced a player's name down the years, then I'd be a very wealthy man indeed."

N'Zogbia has been reportedly linked with moves to Aston Villa, Arsenal, Spurs and Lyon, but Kinnear insisted no club had made an offer for the midfielder who signed a five-year contract in 2007.

"There have already been plenty of quotes attributed to Charles during January, saying he is interested in leaving for other clubs," added Kinnear. "But the truth is we haven't received a formal offer for him."

Well played JK. Well played. :thup:

The Frenchman will move to Wigan in a deal which will see Athletic full back Ryan Taylor switching to St James’ Park, and he said last night:

http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=ryan%20taylor&oe=utf-8&rls=com.google:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

if true it has to be taylor plus £'s

You'd hope insommo is still valued higher than 800k :lol:

Guest northwestmag1892

Maybe I should have took a wild swing at the little twat yesterday when he was at the Nuffield in Jesmond for an MRI scan... I have to say looking fucking sheepish as he walked out evidently looking for press photographers and there were none. Fucking tit deserves a big slap.

Maybe I should have took a wild swing at the little t*** yesterday when he was at the Nuffield in Jesmond for an MRI scan... I have to say looking f***ing sheepish as he walked out evidently looking for press photographers and there were none. f***ing tit deserves a big slap.

What was the MRI scan for?

Little fucking shitbag has to realise one thing.

You are not as good as you think you are Charles.  

As for coming out and saying this...how about you gather up all your toys, put them back into the pram and go fucking sit on the naughty step.  

Wanker.

Get rid.

Maybe I should have took a wild swing at the little t*** yesterday when he was at the Nuffield in Jesmond for an MRI scan... I have to say looking f***ing sheepish as he walked out evidently looking for press photographers and there were none. f***ing tit deserves a big slap.

Maybe they wanted to see if someone could be genuinely medically diagnosed as a real life cunt.

he'd been having trouble sleeping

obviously

Guest northwestmag1892

I wondered but today learned he was actually injured with an ankle. Wondered if it was a Conference side wanting a remote medical cos they didn't want to spend the expenses in putting him on the train to Altrincham only to have to send a taxi to Manchester Airport and then on to the Nuffield at Cheadle...........................

Guest neesy111

he should be immedietly fined 2 weeks wages for this and not be paid while he say's he's not training

i would sack him and keep his registration as he still has 3 1/2 years on his contract so he can't join another club until they pay us a fee

he should be immedietly fined 2 weeks wages for this and not be paid while he say's he's not training

i would sack him and keep his registration as he still has 3 1/2 years on his contract so he can't join another club until they pay us a fee

i've already posted similar but also noted that we need the cash he could bring in.