Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

I reckon he'll end up at Spurs tbh

They desperately need a left winger and there aren't too many about. If we can get Huddlestone or Bent in exchance it'll be a cracking bit of business.

I'll fucking wet myself laughing if no-one comes in for him though, and he's stuck here rotting in the reserves with the threat of Andy Carroll beating the piss out of him every day.

Charles Insomnia.........comedy gold!

No one in the world of football will see this and think Charlie has a point, what manager is going to want him at their club, he has done himself more harm than anything else. If we did not need money then I would look to be keeping him and really taching him a lesson, its just so pathetic its really beyonf words.

IF we can do deals without him having to go then keep him and let him rot, not even playing for the reserves. Sorry to us for wantign to leave, its all he has fkn cried on about for seasons its got fk all to do with getting his name wrong, man I am so angry with the little cunt I could do him a real injury.

No one in the world of football will see this and think Charlie has a point, what manager is going to want him at their club, he has done himself more harm than anything else. If we did not need money then I would look to be keeping him and really taching him a lesson, its just so pathetic its really beyonf words.

IF we can do deals without him having to go then keep him and let him rot, not even playing for the reserves. Sorry to us for wantign to leave, its all he has fkn cried on about for seasons its got fk all to do with getting his name wrong, man I am so angry with the little cunt I could do him a real injury.

he's a talented footballer, young with pace who plays left wing and will probably leave for a decent fee

they'll be queueing up to sign him min

he's a talented footballer, young with pace who plays left wing and will probably leave for a decent fee

He's not THAT talented that you can justify such a shit attitude.

All this Insomnia talk will spark Peter Andre into releasing a song of the same name.

But in all honesty, Nzogbia needs to F*** right off, I never want to see him wear a black and white shirt ever again, he is an absolute disgrace.

He has made himself look a right t***  :clap:

IF we can do deals without him having to go then keep him and let him rot, not even playing for the reserves. Sorry to us for wantign to leave, its all he has fkn cried on about for seasons its got fk all to do with getting his name wrong, man I am so angry with the little c*** I could do him a real injury.

Ya reckon? if he goes it will be down to us touting him about, he has been saying so much about this club and that club yet we have had no offers for him.

This will be a wake up call for him whent he window closes and he is still here.

I'd say he's easily one of the most naturally talented members of the squad and I reckon he's quite capable of doing good things at a club like Villa to be honest.  This is the problem with being a team in such a shit situation, if you're stable and on the up you can keep more of the the sulky talented players on board.  Disheartening we're losing someone with a natural ability to control a ball and giving a logn contract to Shola, whose brain and feet seem to communicate via royal mail.

I'd say he's easily one of the most naturally talented members of the squad and I reckon he's quite capable of doing good things at a club like Villa to be honest.  This is the problem with being a team in such a shit situation, if you're stable and on the up you can keep more of the the sulky talented players on board.  Disheartening we're losing someone with a natural ability to control a ball and giving a long contract to Shola, whose brain and feet seem to communicate via royal mail.

:lol: :lol:

In the car this morning, i heard CNZs Agent mis pronounce his name, he called him, Jaque,  before correcting himself.

Its charlies own fault for having such a stupid, complicated name.

Deed poll, the solution to the N'Zogbia problem.

Or should I call him Jimmy Smith?