Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Maybe they wanted to see if someone could be genuinely medically diagnosed as a real life c***.

Would that not have required a appointment with a gynaecologist?

Dunno mate, that sort of stuff is well out of my comfort zone.

Guest kingdawson

Providing we sign Appiah, how about you give us n'zogbia on loan and we give you Huddlestone on loan?

Hudd and Dukes could swap diet tips I guess. Might be good for morale.

Providing we sign Appiah, how about you give us n'zogbia on loan and we give you Huddlestone on loan?

Surely with Chimbonda back,you have your surplus of temperamental French pricks?

:lol:

Guest neesy111

he should be immedietly fined 2 weeks wages for this and not be paid while he say's he's not training

i would sack him and keep his registration as he still has 3 1/2 years on his contract so he can't join another club until they pay us a fee

i've already posted similar but also noted that we need the cash he could bring in.

hmm, i think i would do this as a matter of principle and to show all of the other primadonna's in the squad that the club won't allow for such behaviour

who wishes andy carroll had hammered the shit to piece's now?

Guest northwestmag1892

Oh and Charles if you are looking... I am the bloke that you looked at in the black 4x4 sitting in the car park.. Good bye if you can find a buyer ;)

I haven't looked through the last eleven pages due to my flakey broadband at the moment but all I'm thinking is

"If you want to leave, hand in a fucking transfer request instead of imploring the club to accept an offer so you can get your 'loyalty bonus' you little mercanary cunt!"  The same applies to any of our other squad members doing the same at the minute.

Cup Cake Dog brings tears to my eyes btw - surely that's some sort of animal abuse.  The poor thing looks like it's in a trance.  Still, it's a good Kinnear smiley though!

And why don't we try and get Lomana back...he saved Pompey with his goals one year IIRC?

He refused to come back here though, unlike Caldwell who came back from Leeds while knowing he was going to the mackems.

Think he's had his day here, I do feel bad for some of the crap he's had to put up with but this is too much, his attitude has stunk and i can handle atitude if you step up to the plate week after week but he hasnt, (not entirely his fault), I happen to think he's got massive potential, genuinely think he could be one of the better players in the premiership. He just desperately needs someone to put there arm round him.

22 years old and has played under 6 managers, thats a ridiculous stat.

Think he's had his day here, I do feel bad for some of the crap he's had to put up with but this is too much, his attitude has stunk and i can handle atitude if you step up to the plate week after week but he hasnt, (not entirely his fault), I happen to think he's got massive potential, genuinely think he could be one of the better players in the premiership. He just desperately needs someone to put there arm round him.

kind of my feelings about it too, if his next manager handles him correctly then he'll be an excellent player...we're growing a worrying tendency at NUFC to see players as robots who should perform regardless of their personal circumstances and character, not how it works in any walk of life, footballs no different

EDIT: reading the articles about his reasons for wanting to leave he can fuck right off for me...i still believe what i said above but don't invent some shite about being insulted to get your move son, come out and say you're sick of being messed about on the pitch and playing for shite managers who don't progress your career one iota...just don't fuckin lie about it

as much as we don't like it footballers have themselves to consider, n'zogbia will no doubt think his stagnation as a footballer is down to the shit club he's at and the lack of quality management and coaching he's had...while that's true for the most we all know his attitude has played a part too

Guest sittingontheball

He's been messed about by more than just Kinnear, so there is some sympathy. Although for someone who has been played in defence, he is still slack with possession when playing in midfield. Playing at the back hasn't taught him that much.

There is speed and class there, so it will be interesting if better nurturing brings it out more. Having team mates who run around and give him the easy ball more often should help too. He'll have to get his head down though.

He wasn't in Keegan's 4-3-3 last season, which was the best we've played in a while.