Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

I'm sure Kinnear is all too aware of how much N'Zogbia wants out, but he's not the brightest so perhaps he's gone and said something silly again just to help matters. For the record I don't bother watching or listening to anything Kinnear has to say unless it immediately follows a match/highlights, so I've not actually heard him say anything in his own words on the matter.

They're both pathetic.

I'm sorry - am I the only one who can watch that interview and that "Insomnia" part and laugh histarically everytime. The man fuddled a name, who gives a rats ar*e? I've fuddled people's names I've known my whole life and nobody takes it seriosuly. Who care?

I guess Insomnia does, cry-baby. Professional footballer gets paid money to play the sport and he feels insulted and should never play. Oh cry me a f**king river. People on this board probably have had the sh*te taken out of them at their workplaces, and we got on with our job.

Footballers are such primadonnas.

First of all I wish to apologise to the fans for wanting to leave the club," he said in a statement.

"However, having been insulted by Joe Kinnear, I will never play for him again while he remains Newcastle manager.

"The club are aware that there are offers on the table for me and they should accept one of them."

He wanted out anyway, he's making the absolute most of that comment. It's just an excuse to leave quicker and to make himself look more innocent in this latest debacle.

Yup. Dont think Kinnear meant anything.

He's a prick and has his head in the clouds, not like we didn't know that already. He's got a point though, I said before Kinnear would be more suited to managing The Dog and Duck, nice to see Charlie agrees with me :thup:

I don't think Kinnear meant anything, I don't think he's got the brains to pull that one off.  N'Zogbia is being a prick but it shows that Kinnear has lost the dressing room, the blokes an idiot.

Can't believe Kinnear has pissed off another committed, hard working player. c***.

who's he done now like ?

should have a thread of it;s own , wouldn't want charles getting mixed up with it.

Are you kidding? I mean N'Zogbia!

He must be good as I've seen loads of daft twats on here saying it's all down to the numerous  managers he's had not seeing how good he is, rather than him being a complete cunt himself.

Can't believe Kinnear has pissed off another committed, hard working player. c***.

who's he done now like ?

should have a thread of it;s own , wouldn't want charles getting mixed up with it.

He must be good as I've seen loads of daft twats on here saying it's all down to the numerous  managers he's had not seeing how good he is, rather than him being a complete c*** himself.

you know that i know you knew that....don't you.

who's he done now like ?

He must be good as I've seen loads of daft twats on here saying it's all down to the numerous  managers he's had not seeing how good he is, rather than him being a complete c*** himself.

you know that i know you knew that....don't you.

:snod:

The lad's a wanker.  He'll go back to France & we'll never hear from him again just like Domi.

who's he done now like ?

He must be good as I've seen loads of daft twats on here saying it's all down to the numerous  managers he's had not seeing how good he is, rather than him being a complete cunt himself.

A man after my own heart. I've been saying this for goodness knows how long. But it's never been poor little Charlie's fault.

who's he done now like ?

A man after my own heart. I've been saying this for goodness knows how long. But it's never been poor little Charlie's fault.

however wullie has gone into mourning.

on another note it's been revealed that the date charles said that was the 12th of october 2008 and he's kept to his word.

who's he done now like ?

Poor Charlie.

I'm sorry - am I the only one who can watch that interview and that "Insomnia" part and laugh histarically everytime. The man fuddled a name, who gives a rats ar*e? I've fuddled people's names I've known my whole life and nobody takes it seriosuly. Who care?

I guess Insomnia does, cry-baby. Professional footballer gets paid money to play the sport and he feels insulted and should never play. Oh cry me a f**king river. People on this board probably have had the sh*te taken out of them at their workplaces, and we got on with our job.

Footballers are such primadonnas.

:thup: agreed

For a start, we don't know if that was what insulted him.

Secondly, why now?

I'm not a Zog fan, but it's just a testament of one of the many wrong goings on that show that everyonein charge needs to go.

Maybe Charles does actually have a sleeping problem and that's why he got so offended? Perhaps he can't sleep at night thinking he earns so much money by producing so little, while robbing us blind in the process?

Guest johnson293

For a start, we don't know if that was what insulted him.

Secondly, why now?

I'm not a Zog fan, but it's just a testament of one of the many wrong goings on that show that everyonein charge needs to go.

It was kinda mentioned a few posts up - but I wonder if privatley JFK has (or seems to have) backed Andy Carroll over N'Zogbia for the training ground ruck thingy.

Could certainly be a factor, but no excuse for this latest outburst from l'infant!

Said it before, he'll go on to be a great player outside this club, he has the abillty.

But does anyone else hope his move away falls in the last minute and he dosn't get to move in this window?

He HAS ability but he won't get anywhere with that attitude.

He'll rot either way, either at some French club when he falls out with the next Manager, or hopefully in the reserves.

Remember when he was "homesick" for London?! Wich Manager was that?