Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

There was a day when big clubs would have been courting N'Zogbia and i wouldn't have wanted him to leave but that was a long time ago.

His attitude isn't good enough if he wants to achieve his potential, therefore i don't care who we sell him to. Fine him to make up the transfer fee we have lost because of his winging.

I reckon he'll end up at Spurs tbh

They desperately need a left winger and there aren't too many about. If we can get Huddlestone or Bent in exchance it'll be a cracking bit of business.

I'll fucking wet myself laughing if no-one comes in for him though, and he's stuck here rotting in the reserves with the threat of Andy Carroll beating the piss out of him every day.

Charles Insomnia.........comedy gold!

I said that last week, if we can get some sort of a swap deal for Bent and Zog it would suit both clubs, we desperately need a striker, they desperately need a left winger. I think they are taking the piss with the £12m valuation of Bent though. A straight swap or maybe a couple of million extra to them would be about right.

Get out of this club ASAP Insomnia. WE WON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT. 

While we all know JK has his faults, this was a pathetic excuse to say he want's away. If we can't get rid and he refuses to play, then we should refuse to pay his wages. He's effectively on strike. If we turned up at work and said we wouldn't work under the current boss, we'd be given our p45. 

Get out of this club ASAP Insomnia. We won't lose any sleep over it. 

While we all know JK has his faults, this was a pathetic excuse to say he want's away. If we can't get rid and he refuses to play, then we should refuse to pay his wages. He's effectively on strike. If we turned up at work and said we wouldn't work under the current boss, we'd be given our p45. 

i'd be surprised if that wasn't the way the club went as (a) ashley needs the money :lol: and (b) he doesn't seem the type of owner who likes being held to ransom or fucked about by or on behalf of players

hope so anyways

I bet when Insomnia heard the "insult" he made that stupid blank stare with his mouth open that he does in every picture you guys post of him out on the tyne....that befuddled, confused and idiotic facial expression. Its a camera Insomnia, it's not insulting you.

I bet when Insomnia heard the "insult" he made that stupid blank stare with his mouth open that he does in every picture you guys post of him out on the tyne....that befuddled, confused and idiotic facial expression. Its a camera Insomnia, it's not insulting you.

:lol:

:lol:  seconded!

I'd say he's easily one of the most naturally talented members of the squad and <b>I reckon he's quite capable of doing good things at a club like Villa</b> to be honest.  This is the problem with being a team in such a s*** situation, if you're stable and on the up you can keep more of the the sulky talented players on board.  Disheartening we're losing someone with a natural ability to control a ball and giving a logn contract to Shola, whose brain and feet seem to communicate via royal mail.

That would be Ashley Young's slower, less skilful understudy or Nicky Shorey's replacement at left back oh wait......

Guest Stephen927

:lol:

Very rare to get a smile out of the miserable bugger.