Newcastle United 1 - 1 Mackems - 01/02/09 - Post match reaction from page 26

JH

Guest DarkSchneider

Kinnear is brainless. He is fielding twin towers in attack when no one in our squad is capable to swing in a half-decent cross... This is going only 1 way. Either he makes some drastic changes or we're doomed.

He never seems willing to change things on time.

Jonas is playing well when it comes to winning and holding the ball. His distribuition is woefull...

Guest johnson293

Ameobi in looking arsed and winning the ball shocker. oh no normal service has resumed.

Only listening to this on Century, and they have been sayng that Ameobi just hasn't looked that mobile/bothered all match, Moncur reckons he wont be out for the 2nd half.

Guest s0ftcore

2 "targetman" up front.

Joey Barton (when back) = Vinnie Jones?

We've even signed the core of Bolton's centre midfield of last season. (Guthrie, then Nolan)

Fucking. Hell.

Ameobi has proved again how shocking he really is.  3 year deal? what mugs are we.

Pleased with Carroll, he's won quite a lot in the air and good header to hit the post.

Duff is pissing me off too, get on the fucking touchline and stay there you dickhead! he keeps coming inside and killing our width. 

I'd say Xisco on for Ameobi and see what happens.  If Duff doesn't improve then Lua Lua to come on for him.

Will probably get shot down for this (not read the rest of the thread) but we have looked better than expected. I am gutted at the moment but (and I dont normally say this) I can actually see us getting back into this.

Ameobi in looking arsed and winning the ball shocker. oh no normal service has resumed.

Only listening to this on Century, and they have been sayng that Ameobi just hasn't looked that mobile/bothered all match, Moncur reckons he wont be out for the 2nd half.

not excusing the performance but doesnt look anywhere near fit to me

lovenkrands for ameobi

lua lua for duff

xwise

In a ideal world, however he will take Jonas off.

Jonas has been shit. His crossing and passing is atrocious.

He's been trying and been getting into some decent positions. He's looking like he can do something, as opposed to Duff.

Ameobi is fucking wank while Carrol has done well, impressed with him tbh. Enrique has been our best player by a mile and Bassong has been good too.

This is far from over, but we have to score. We need a win, draw isn't good enough.