Ryan Taylor

Dave

Really feel for the lad like. Superb gesture by the lads like, never seen an NUFC with this camaraderie and togetherness like this one mind. Think the likes of Nolan, Barton, Hughton deserve some credit for instilling the spirit after relegation like.

I agree like. Like.

"I had no chance, really. We lose Ryan one day before and your opportunity is very, very slim to get a player good enough for us.

"We have got great replacements, although we couldn't have foreseen that Danny was going to get injured today.

"But Anita went back in there and actually probably saved us a point with two great headers on the far post, and his quality going forward helped us.

"I don't think we have got a massive problem there."

Disagree.

Cramming Pards. You had 2 months to sort it out, that's what happens to people who wait till the last or procrastinate until the issue rears it's ugly head in front of you. :rant:

:thup: not many people will come out in public and say 'well I gave the bosses a list of players months ago and they failed to bring anyone in'.

He will know he has landed on his feet here and is unlikely to get a job anywhere near as big again so he will do a bit of public defending/brown nosing. 90% of what he comes out with should just be ignored, well definitely not taken seriously.

"It was nice - Colo's idea. He called me (on Saturday)."

"We know there's some really sick people around, and there are people in a lot worse positions than Ryan as a professional footballer, so we didn't want to say 'get well soon'.

"It's just nice to have that sort of spirit within the group, and it was just a little message on the back to let him know we are thinking of him, supporting him and hope he comes back quickly.

"He has done a cruciate, but the good news of that particular injury is that usually when you do it, you do some ligaments or you do a cartilage and it really is problematic."

"But Ryan looks quite straightforward. There's not a lot of swelling, the cruciate has detached, so it's purely a case of putting it back and I think he will come back a little bit quicker than most cruciate injuries."

"He has done a cruciate, but the good news of that particular injury is that usually when you do it, you do some ligaments or you do a cartilage and it really is problematic," said the manager.

"But Ryan looks quite straightforward. There's not a lot of swelling, the cruciate has detached, so it's purely a case of putting it back and I think he will come back a little bit quicker than most cruciate injuries."

"He has done a cruciate, but the good news of that particular injury is that usually when you do it, you do some ligaments or you do a cartilage and it really is problematic," said the manager.

:giggs:

"It was nice - Colo's idea. He called me (on Saturday)."

"We know there's some really sick people around, and there are people in a lot worse positions than Ryan as a professional footballer, so we didn't want to say 'get well soon'.

"It's just nice to have that sort of spirit within the group, and it was just a little message on the back to let him know we are thinking of him, supporting him and hope he comes back quickly.

"He has done a cruciate, but the good news of that particular injury is that usually when you do it, you do some ligaments or you do a cartilage and it really is problematic."

Colo  :love:

:thup: not many people will come out in public and say 'well I gave the bosses a list of players months ago and they failed to bring anyone in'.

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2012/08/newcastle-transfers-alan-pardew/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19151217

"If you can't do your business in the summer, then I don't know why because there is plenty of time."  :pardsgrin:

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2012/08/newcastle-transfers-alan-pardew/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19151217

"If you can't do your business in the summer, then I don't know why because there is plenty of time."  :pardsgrin:

See, he's more subtle :D