Ryan Taylor

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Ryan Taylor ‏@TaylorR1984

2012 wasn't a great year on the pitch with the injuries but it ends on a high as I started my running today, looking forward to 2013 now

Return in March me thinks. Will be good to have competition for places

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

Tweeted that he is back wearing boots today, must be starting very light training. Good news for him to be able to start his comeback properly, still a fair way from playing but still good to hear.

Good to hear, I think we've really missed him this season because every now and then he produces a bit of magic. Really good squad member, get fit soon lad.

As a squad player he's excellent, decent quality, wise head and offers something no one else can from dead balls.

He'd have seen a lot of action this season had he been fit and I'm sure we'd have benefited from that.

Good luck and hope to see you on the pitch again soon Ryan.

I´m more hinting at the fact that he probably, like Jonas, would be a starter somehow. I agree that he has a good character, more than that, nah. Tough, when you see the bench we have had, yeah I agree, he would have been a healthy option.

Ryan Taylor wouldn't be starting in the league unless he was needed.

Done well when needed, scored a few important goals. Thats more than can be said for quite a high percentage of our players who DON'T get stick on here

Ryan Taylor wouldn't be starting in the league unless he was needed.

Done well when needed, scored a few important goals. Thats more than can be said for quite a high percentage of our players who DON'T get stick on here

Taylor is a weak link and Ronaldo is right, but we have missed his goals this year. He has won us games with them.

he's a solid squad member like Perch and we've missed him even as an option since he can do a competent job in a few positions

This, really.

He's not a great defender and lacks pace. But he always gives 100% and has great delivery either via a good cross or shot. And that's something we're woefully short of outside of the first XI.

If everyone was fit I'd not start Taylor, but he'd be on the bench ahead of loads of the rest that we've got.