Ryan Taylor

Dave

Raylor cannot track back at all, not a defender in my opinion, a CCC right midfielder at best, he didnt cut it as RM against Bolton at the Reebook last year, but we'll see about next season, I dont expect us to be as crap as we were last time out in the prem.

Guest palnese

Just had a bored scour through them 'Toon-Mates' features on NufcTV. Anyone watched them? Taylor's a funny fucker like.

Yes, but Steven Taylor seems funnier.

• 8 months later...

Perch had a pretty good game today if you can see past "og" which I will guess a lot won't be able to even if it was the sort of own goal that most defenders will score in their career and you have less than a split second to make a decision.

He made one dodgy header before that which came to nothing but "own goal" will be his performance, especially with the knives being out since Norwich.

Perch had a pretty good game today if you can see past "og" which I will guess a lot won't be able to even if it was the sort of own goal that most defenders will score in their career and you have less than a split second to make a decision.

He made one dodgy header before that which came to nothing but "own goal" will be his performance, especially with the knives being out since Norwich.

Two dodgy headers which put us under pressure leading to Enrique tapping Fuller on the head.

Ryan Taylor isn't any better than Perch. Classic case of a player getting better when they're out of the team.

Going forward he is. I dont see much difference defensively tbh.

There isn't, but Perch is fucking dreadful. Makes me cringe every time I see him in the starting XI.

Taylor is a lot worse than Perch defensively, but he will offer more going forwards. Maybe in home games he should be given a go. However, doesn't matter how good his delivery is if there's no one getting in the box to put them away.