Ryan Taylor

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having seen him a fair bit now I think he's a really, really poor player. His set-pieces are good but they don't make up for his overall ability.

I,m sorry to say but I agree with this, and would add that Nolan is no better just slightly more aggressive and petulant.

another stupid mistake wat was he doing fouling clichy off the ball like that total idiot. hes been crap since he arrived havnt seen anything to show he will be decent and shud never have been in ahead of jonas let alone not be subbed for him at half time

How are his set pieces good? Seriously. How are they good? He got one assist against WB but has been fucking shite ever since. He's slow, he can't make short passes, can't make long passes, can't move into space, can't make incisive passes, can't mark his opponent, can't put in a decent corner nor set-piece. What the fuck? He's got the same consistency with set-pieces as Milner, Geremi and fucking Emre does. Just a useless player except for 2 matches a season when he plays against us and scores some flukey fucking free-kick. He's fucking shit.

Guest Phil K

What do you expect ?

A good signing from a manager who couldn't get a job in Div 1 or 2 before Ashley came along ?

Ryan Taylor |IS poor. A gloryified Championship player. Others saw it - it was beyond Kinnear though.

No point playing him against the Arsenal's and Man U's as their left backs are very quick.

Would be very useful and handy against the likes of Hull though ... oh wait that's right he got dropped for that game didn't he.

Hughton you're a freakin' idiot.