Ryan Taylor

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If only this was Fifa, man. Sold R.Taylor for £4.9m to QPR in January 2011.

He was pretty good on Fifa, though!

Shame for the lad, but from our point of view I couldn't care less. He's no use to us.

His goals against Chelsea and Accrington suggest otherwise.

No they don't.

Agreed. He could play like Messi in the Carling Cup and i wouldnt give a shit. He's just not premier league standard midfield/defensive cover.

£20k a week..  4 months .... £320k.... nice work if you can  get it....  CNUTS

???

Exactly! How dare he be forced to sit on the bench every week?!? And how dare he get injured and be out for 4 months?!? Money grabbing cunt. When they offered him a contract he should have ripped it up and said "I play for nothing".

It really is a pity. Looking at his demeanor at face value ( :-[), he seems to be a nice bloke. I really do enjoy it when he scores as it really seems like it cheers him up. I wish him all the best and for a fast recovery. Nonetheless, I can't see this injury really affecting our prospects in future matches. Perch and Simpson are ahead of him as RB and Barton, Routledge & Guthrie are ahead of him in the RM/W position. Likeable person, but clearly not in our current plans so I'm not too disappointed.

Shame for the lad, but from our point of view I couldn't care less. He's no use to us.

His goals against Chelsea and Accrington suggest otherwise.

No they don't.

Aye, howay Colocho. Everybody knows that anything which disregards a Ronaldo opinion is completely useless and irrelevant.

• 2 months later...

He's poor, but honestly he's more of a threat than Routledge as he scores the odd goal and also is has good cross and average free kicks. I mean Routledge was all dribble and look shit scared. + Raylor has played right back for the majority of times.

He's still shit though.