Joe Kinnear has triple heart bypass surgery, home on Sunday

JH

I can just imagine Joe being trundled into the operating theatre on the trolley, eyes half shut and drowsy under the anaesthetic, asking:

"Now which one's the fucking surgeon...you're a c..."

:kinnear:

Guest alftupper

There must be a lot of folk on here who are pleased that the Club didn't put out a statement as soon as the holes were stitched up!! Gives them something else to moan about :knuppel2:

There must be a lot of folk on here who are pleased that the Club didn't put out a statement as soon as the holes were stitched up!! Gives them something else to moan about :knuppel2:

Nobody's moaning about owt! Being concerned about Joe's health and well-being, and hearing some news about the op is totally different to demanding answers about Keegan or transfer funds ffs!

so he will be coming back eventually

hmmm. Not so sure. Last weekend, he simply went in for check ups and everything was fine. 5 days later he was having a triple heart bypass so we are bound to learn more as the week progresses.

Still be amazed if his doctor allow him back this season.

If I was Mrs Kinnear I would go bonkers at him for coming back this season

I'll be surprised if there's not something by close of play tomorrow, I think that's a reasonable time to wait unless there have been complications.

I think its something you won't see mentioned as although likelihood decreases over time, there are still potential complications particularly while he remains in hospital unfortunately.

Something on SKY news about him  recovering well and being ahead of schedule FWIW. Just get well and call it a day Joe. You done well and into the bargainl shouted down the mackem cunt managing Hull and for that alone you will be fondly remembered.