Darlington FC

Neil

The writing was on the wall for that club when that ignorant tool Reynolds built an 'arena' 10 times too big.

had the 'pleasure' of sitting next to him and his cronies a year or so back in the simla, he was OK but his hangers on are pathetic scum (especially the horrid little tart). can only think he surrounds himself with those that wont say 'no' so no-one had the bottle to say the ground was not really going to work.

What's the Simla?

curry house down 'the side'

Thought it was in a slightly better state than that. What a shame, you really should still be playing there every week.

Without a shadow of a doubt we should be, unfortunately that lunatic Reynolds had other ideas.

Thought it was in a slightly better state than that. What a shame, you really should still be playing there every week.

Without a shadow of a doubt we should be, unfortunately that lunatic Reynolds had other ideas.

I go to Pools regularly as most of my family is from there, so have no love for Darlo in general but it's hugely sad to see what is happening to the club, wouldn't wish it on any set of fans.

Will be a huge loss to football in the North East - such a shame half the town seemingly couldn't give a shit. There was a busload of 'Darlington Reds' that came up for our game against Man United the day after you were plunged into admin, how fucked up is that?

I go to Pools regularly as most of my family is from there, so have no love for Darlo in general but it's hugely sad to see what is happening to the club, wouldn't wish it on any set of fans.

You would.

You would.

I wouldn't, not even the spackems.

A new fan owned club would be good for Darlington. All the reformed clubs have enjoyed themselves more coming back up the leagues and feeling part of the club than they did struggling to stay afloat because of dodgy owners.

Can't see how this is no the end, how can you have a football club without any players? Gutted.

The fans got any plans for a new club? I guess it usually doesn't happen as quick as this.

Sorry state of affairs.

Can't see how this is no the end, how can you have a football club without any players? Gutted.

The fans got any plans for a new club? I guess it usually doesn't happen as quick as this.

Sorry state of affairs.

Difficult to really commit to starting the new club while the old one is still in limbo.

Sorry state of affairs.

Difficult to really commit to starting the new club while the old one is still in limbo.

have they enough fans to start a new club that'll be much bigger than a unibond side.

Sorry state of affairs.

have they enough fans to start a new club that'll be much bigger than a unibond side.

What makes people think the Evo-Stick league would just allow them in? Theirs loads of teams trying to get into the lower level of it, Whitley Bay have been trying for years and they doubt they will get in this year because too many teams have already applied?

They can't just turn around and let a newly formed club in when teams like Whitley Bay have worked hard to be in frame for promotion for years and have applied for years.

Sorry state of affairs.

What makes people think the Evo-Stick league would just allow them in?

££££££££££