U23s & Academy

Skirge

Yep central defender picking the ball up in our half, coming forward and beating 3 players and almost getting one and one with the keeper, would never happen in our first team and won't be allowed to happen.  Bloody weirdo, loan him to Roma.

I have been paying full attention, but from what i've seen Roberts, Vuckic and Bigi are a class above the rest of the players on the pitch.

I'd add Campbell to that personally, Satka's also looked good but Stoke haven't exactly been testing him.

After such a long time in the English game it's amazing how much time Vuckic appears to need when he gets in a position to shoot.

Had a couple of chances earlier where he hit it quite quickly, since then he seems to have decided he's not allowed to shoot.

Dunno what people are seeing in Campbell like. Don't see anything to suggest he can play higher than this at all

Looks quite intelligent IMO, good first touch and passes it quickly, plays good one two's and generally makes the right decisions with the ball.  Hasn't been anything outstanding, but played quite well linking up with the likes of Vuckic.

Dunno what people are seeing in Campbell like. Don't see anything to suggest he can play higher than this at all

Looks quite intelligent IMO, good first touch and passes it quickly, plays good one two's and generally makes the right decisions with the ball.

Thats what I see. Clever player.

Looks quite intelligent IMO, good first touch and passes it quickly, plays good one two's and generally makes the right decisions with the ball.

Agree with this, I thought he looked good. We just need to get him somewhere where her can play everyday. I don't care if its league two.