U23s & Academy

Skirge

He did seem rather anonymous to me, but I was only paying attention when I heard something of note happening so.....  :undecided:

Aye most of his contributions were in build up play.

Fair enough :thup:

Dunno what people are seeing in Campbell like. Don't see anything to suggest he can play higher than this at all

Looks quite intelligent IMO, good first touch and passes it quickly, plays good one two's and generally makes the right decisions with the ball.

Agree with this, I thought he looked good. We just need to get him somewhere where her can play everyday. I don't care if its league two.

I thought Campbell was excellent, needs games though so needs to go on loan to someone in the championship.

Vuckic is an excellent footballer but just doesn't seem to be clinical enough and again needs to get out on loan at a decent level.

Whether he'll ever make it is another matter though as he just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct nasty streak in front of goal.

Dunno what people are seeing in Campbell like. Don't see anything to suggest he can play higher than this at all

Looks quite intelligent IMO, good first touch and passes it quickly, plays good one two's and generally makes the right decisions with the ball.

Agree with this, I thought he looked good. We just need to get him somewhere where her can play everyday. I don't care if its league two.

I thought Campbell was excellent, needs games though so needs to go on loan to someone in the championship.

Vuckic is an excellent footballer but just doesn't seem to be clinical enough and again needs to get out on loan at a decent level.

Whether he'll ever make it is another matter though as he just doesn't seem to have that killer instinct nasty streak in front of goal.

Not being a dick but what was excellent about Campbell. Roberts totally outshone him imo

Touch, pace, intelligent running off the ball to create space. he looks ready for 1st team football now and played more for the team than Roberts did, don't get me wrong Roberts looks a talent but was quite selfish at times.

Not being a dick but what was excellent about Campbell. Roberts totally outshone him imo

Touch, pace, intelligent running off the ball to create space. he looks ready for 1st team football now and played more for the team than Roberts did, don't get me wrong Roberts looks a talent but was quite selfish at times.

No way could Campbell play first team now imo. His touch is bad. How do you work that out with Roberts? Played the two best passes of the whole game, she took players on and took shots that's what you want from a flair player

Pass selection was poor. He may well have had shots and took people on but their were players in better positions.

No way could Campbell play first team now imo. His touch is bad. How do you work that out with Roberts? Played the two best passes of the whole game, she took players on and took shots that's what you want from a flair player

Pass selection was poor. He may well have had shots and took people on but their were players in better positions.

Honestly could not disagree more  :lol: the two reverse passes he played were absolutely quality. Hit the target with every shot. You must hate players who skin people tbh

No I don't but if there's a pass on to a player in a better position and you don't pass and don't score then that's poor play.

I thought Liam Gibson looked a talent. Only 17 as well.

Bigi looked like he belonged at a higher level. I hope he gets his career moving again.

Roberts looked good, but as others have said, he made one or two selfish decisions.

Yeah, Vuckic is very frustrating to watch. He showed plenty of effort out there, but doesn't always use his brain.

When was the last time the 1st team scored direct from a free kick?

Glad Raylor hasn't lost that touch though.

Cabaye at WHU I'd guess, could be wrong though.

That's what I'm thinking too. Don't think anyone in the team after that goal would have scored direct from a free kick.

Youth cup game away at the unchartered territory of the new den, Millwall.  3pm on the same day as our 5.30 ko at arsenal.  Little bit frustrating as I'd like to tick the new den off my grounds list, but wouldn't make it to the Emirates in time unless I settle for the 1st half of the youth cup game.

Campbell's problem is his touch for me.

I was optimistic at first, but it doesn't look like he's got quite enough to force himself into the first team picture at this level.

Besides, I think Armstrong and Campbell are in competition for the same role, and Armstrong has more.