U23s & Academy

Skirge

• 2 weeks later...

This Sorensen lad got some potential like?

Would love to see him get some 1st team time.  Maybe in the cups?

Aye, probably a sub appearance in the FA Cup followed by a loan spell at Carlisle or something.

After two decades of seeing our youngsters rot at shit teams, I'm not sure I could take that happening again.  I think the only player I can remember not turning out shit after going on loan was Andy Carroll, and he turned shit as soon as Ashley took the £35m.

• 2 weeks later...

is there many from here going to the checkatrade trophy game v macclesfield 2moro night?

What do you do with all the extra spare time you get from typing like this? Thinking about doing the same and save up and cross the whole continent of Africa next year.

is there many from here going to the checkatrade trophy game v macclesfield 2moro night?

What do you do with all the extra spare time you get from typing like this? Thinking about doing the same and save up and cross the whole continent of Africa next year.

Well he doesn't come across as a massive bellend. That's for sure.  :lol: Good to see you're still around binnsy, and still following the youth and reserves. I might get along.