U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest covmag

It’s our U21’s.

Always thought it was u23’s actually so do we have 2 different squads or is it just u21’s?

Guest covmag

Anyone going in the home end deserves whatever bother they get.  No need to even go

agree, ive got pals going in and a ticket if i wanted it, i declined, not for me.the lads are quiet and got the tickets via work , dont think they are doing it for bother but i wont take the risk.

Guest covmag

Anyone going in the home end deserves whatever bother they get.  No need to even go

Why anyone would want to go to this even In our end is beyond me. Having thousands of smb trying to rub it in when they are 3-0 up

The novelty, the piss take I guess.

There’s talk from Sunderland we are going only for trouble and rip the ground apart  :lol:

That’s total bollocks, the tickets were sold in less than a week to season ticket holders with 30-100 points so they are all known to the club and won’t risk the ban , if it was general sale I’d worry but it’s not.

Sunderland have sold less than 10,000 for it and to be honest I think it will all pass off as a damp squib with no real trouble and a beating for the team.

Now the metros over to the game may be fruity , it’s at night as well so some head cases may head over just for a look.Violence I have seen plenty in the 80’s and I never go looking for it.

No matter what a happy-fun-time theyre having in the lower leagues (also - wasn't it the point to do that in the second tier then storm back to the top? Not be totally humiliated and finsh rock bottom?) The fact remains...

Their first team is contractually obliged to play our kids. In a competitive game. Then play ("a team we have never encountered", Fleetwood maybe, or Morcambe?) in a division we have never played in. ("3rd").

Happy new year mackems!

Guest Howaythetoon

Only if they act like nobs, although doing so is asking for trouble regardless. Anyone who behaves shouldn’t be subjected to abuse or violence at any football ground no matter what end they sit IMO. Derby or not.

My mate is a Sunderland fan so nice to catch up with him and watch some football. I am sitting in the home end and not going be jumping around like an idiot.