Newcastle 1 - 2 Manchester United - 04/03/09 - post match reaction from page 18

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Whilst I'd never (NEVER) advocate a loss, this performance will no doubt convince Llambias and Ashley that they're on the right track, the squad really is 'great', and the Kinnear/Hughton/Calderwood management trio are good enough.

I'd much rather have beaten Bolton and got raped tonight than play Man Utd heroically but ultimately lose both.

I agree with the rest, and I agree that Id rather we'd beaten Bolton, but a raping off Man United would have had more of a bad impact on our following games than hopefully the spirit and endeavor that we're showing, or rather were showing in this match. Maybe, just maybe if we lose in this way there could be a silver lining in that we can take it into our coming matches.

:crazy2: Just realised how stupid that looks. I mean the attitude, rather than the losing part.

It's all Jonas vs. ManU defence...2nd  half we've been kinda poor or should I say more like we usually play and CH does nothing! What we have to lose here anymore? Bring on some of the youngsters

It's all Jonas vs. ManU defence...2nd  half we've been kinda poor or should I say more like we usually play and CH does nothing! What we have to lose here anymore? Bring on some of the youngsters

happens every match, we never have the balls to bring players on earlier than 80 mins, so frustrating

Been like that most games this season to be honest, makes ya wonder if we are ever going to sign an attacking midfielder.