Cnuts at work...

DJ_NUFC

... really getting to me today.

Countless emails of 'You're going down!' and 'Always Coca Cola!' got me clenching my fists with hunger. I'm >< close to calling one of them out to the parking lot.

All Man U and Arsenal fans, surprise surprise.

:rant:

Countless emails of 'You're going down!' and 'Always Coca Cola!' got me clenching my fists with hunger. I'm >< close to calling one of them out to the parking lot.

:lol:

You wanna steal their sarnies. Two birds with one stone.

:lol:

:mackems:

I know how it is, its so infuriating.  :rant:

Well, let's face it, if you had the opportunity to do so, you'd be giving it back in spades -- and then they'd all be scowling with thirst. Or something.

Or they'd just start supporting someone else.

Thing is, these days I can't even justify fighting back. Nufc have been shooting itself in the foot for years now and this situation has been on the cards for some time now.

I have no sympathy for the management, even a lot of the players. Only the fans.

Its shit but when you run a club like piece of shit, this is what you get..

Guest michaelfoster

Are you Steven Taylor by any chance?

Well, let's face it, if you had the opportunity to do so, you'd be giving it back in spades -- and then they'd all be scowling with thirst. Or something.

I've never mocked a team for getting relegated and never will, it's over the line.

you ever met anyone who has 'supported' manyoo, liverpool or whoever from the north east and then changed their allegiance during their adult life?

the above is an often cited cliche but personally i haven't met anyone to do that...some of my mates from home are Tottenham, Manyoo & Southampton fans as they latched onto something about the clubs when they were young for whatever reason, the strip or saw them in a final or something before they knew too much about the game

none of them have ever shown any sign of wanting to change

just wondered if anyone knows anyone who has...?

you ever met anyone who has 'supported' manyoo, liverpool or whoever from the north east and then changed their allegiance during their adult life?

the above is an often cited cliche but personally i haven't met anyone to do that...some of my mates from home are Tottenham, Manyoo & Southampton fans as they latched onto something about the clubs when they were young for whatever reason, the strip or saw them in a final or something before they knew too much about the game

none of them have ever shown any sign of wanting to change

just wondered if anyone knows anyone who has...?

yes. i know plenty who were liverpool/leeds/man utd fans as kids then when we got old enough to go to the pub before games they came along, still supporting their first loves but by the end of the season they were supporting NUFC. one or two even admitted it was NUFC they supported all along and the other club was a front to be seen as a winner.

now out of everyone i grew up with only two still support their plastic club...both liverpool.

I had a Liverpool annual when I was really little, can't remember 'supporting' them but it freaked me out when I found it at my Gran's house!

I actually came to football quite late, not until secondary school. My Dad took me to a toon game when I was younger than that, but I'm told I fell asleep at SJP.

Mates don't give me s*** anymore. They sort of feel sorry for me being a supporter, and some will watch games with me hoping we'd win. NUFC is quite liked where I am as a neutral club despite the shambles of recent seasons.

Ye thats been happening to me recently, as well. My mates mainly want NUFC to win so Im not in a grumpy mood for the rest of the week, I think....

Some people just need to be beaten for their lack of communal understanding of the game. We're all in the same boat, no matter which team you support. But it seems glory really blights reality for many plastic, blinkered fans.

I've been laughing off these relegation jibes since the 1st of September. What else can you do? Tell them that I'm confident the club will stay up and that next season will be much better so they better watch out? Haha, don't be ridiculous.

I've been laughing off these relegation jibes since the 1st of September. What else can you do? Tell them that I'm confident the club will stay up and that next season will be much better so they better watch out? Haha, don't be ridiculous.

Being so fed up of the crap served out week in week out I made bets recently with a man u and chelski fan that we'd stay up.  I was really confident...then I saw our upcoming fixtures...man u, chelski, liverpool etc etc...

TBH, if Nicky Butt is considered your best midfielder, there's not much to say really.  I've learnt to just cop it and try to latch and hold onto any small weaknesses that arise in other teams e.g. When Scolari was sacked and when Tottenham were below us.  Loved the latter especially.

I've been laughing off these relegation jibes since the 1st of September. What else can you do?Tell them that I'm confident the club will stay up and that next season will be much better so they better watch out? Haha, don't be ridiculous.

The thought is actually laughable :lol: 'Just you wait..!'