Praise The Lord

Skirge

It's just a pity it's all coming together the week AFTER the biggest game.

Owen (properly), Beye, Guthrie and Nolan all back for the Arsenal match. :thup:

Duff and Butt back for this match. :thdn:

Most underrated player at the club. With him back, we can go back to the defence which kept 4 clean sheets in 7 games and has a proper leader to organise things.

nothing under-rated about him, everyone knows he is class.

Brilliant news, but I cna't see him being fit enough to start until the Chelsea game. Great to have him back though, different class.

Guest Heneage

Most underrated player at the club. With him back, we can go back to the defence which kept 4 clean sheets in 7 games and has a proper leader to organise things.

He's not under-rated at all. He is rated and rightly so. His influence as a captain is not recognised as much however.

Good news but I don't think the back 4 has been the problem. I don't think switching Taylor for Beye will make a huge difference (although I'll be happy to be proved wrong). The midfield is what lets us down through lack of ball retention and lack of creativity.

Good news but I don't think the back 4 has been the problem. I don't think switching Taylor for Beye will make a huge difference (although I'll be happy to be proved wrong). The midfield is what lets us down through lack of ball retention and lack of creativity.

Leadership is what he brings, no more stupid poimtless offside trap attempts, I am sure he will help Colo's game a bit to.

nothing under-rated about him, everyone knows he is class.

Individually I agree; people know that he's a great defender but as a leader, I think he's been very underrated this season. People have pinpointed our problems being center midfield and up front but they've also neglected to mention that not having Beye has meant that the assuredness and calmness has been lacking from our defence.

good to have him back but when he's played this season he's been nowhere near last seasons form.

When he first came back from the achilles maybe, but he was back to his best before Christmas

good to have him back but when he's played this season he's been nowhere near last seasons form.

He started badly early season due to the earlier injury niggle, but before he got crocked by Cattermole, he was showing signs of being back to his imperious best. Will be a massive boost to have him back.