Who do you think will be relegated this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fuck a win against Hull could have been huge. The fact that BLACKBURN have done the double over us is a bit of a bitch n'all. Urgh.

I'm more annoyed over the Bramble and Faye last minute equalizers  :angry:

Fuck a win against Hull could have been huge. The fact that BLACKBURN have done the double over us is a bit of a bitch n'all. Urgh.

I'm more annoyed over the Bramble and Faye last minute equalizers  :angry:

Definitely. Those two and the Mackem away game... in terms of actual results, that's where i'll pin the "this is why we went down" tag. We've lost a few other games which we really shouldn't have done given the quality in the squad, but being at home and having the initiative against those showers; absolutely abysmal results.

• 2 weeks later...

If we go to win all our remaining matches, and get some goals and other results go in our favour. We can reach 8th place. That's how f***ing close it is at the bottom :lol:

Presumably that's if everybody else is taking minimum points?

If we go to win all our remaining matches, and get some goals and other results go in our favour. We can reach 8th place. That's how f***ing close it is at the bottom :lol:

Presumably that's if everybody else is taking minimum points?

No, it's if everybody else doesn't go on a win streak. Used the BBC thing and did realistic wins/losses/draws for everyone except us.

I'm thinking Hull, Boro and West Brom.

I'm agreeing with you.  :thup:

Yup. If we, by some masterstroke, manage to nick a win at the weekend and Hull lose at the Mackems then i'll be very, very confident - given them three home games we've got.

Guest Heneage

It could be a real test of Browns mental toughness if they lose at Sunderland tomorrow. My concern with Hull is where the goals are coming Marlon King was massive for them.

Guest mackas86

doing the bbc predictor iv got us staying up on 40 points, finishing 15th, winning all 3 home games and drawing against villa on the final game, mackems(36), smoggies(31) and brom(25) going down  :pow:

iv got us staying up on 40 points, finishing 15th, winning all 3 home games and drawing against villa on the final game, mackems(36), smoggies(31) and brom(25) going down  :pow:

We need more than just optimism to win all three home games. I mean: can we expect to win them all? No. It will be a fantastic achievement if we do. Then again, your optimism shows what kind of faith people have in Alan Shearer, and if that faith can be transmitted to the players, then we just might win.

Guest Phil K

People keep missing the fact that the players (most anyway) have shown little stomach for the fight.

While all around them are doing just that and winning, our lot have shown a broad yellow streak down their back and sometimes getting a ****** draw.

Not good enough, and can't see even Big Al changing putrid water to wine.